Lt. Commander
# 21
02-01-2010, 02:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lunatec View Post
THEY are trying to fix a problem that is causing problems that are happening NOW.

Stop crying people.
Why should we stop crying? It's not as if this is the first issue to come up is it? We've spent our hard earned cash and pre-ordered the game to get a head start..... well we had a head start with problems allright.

Come on. The game is awesome so far, if you count out the problems, sure... but by now these issues should've been solved. They could have known the number of players to expect. If we can't play, and get our head start, at least let us whine about it.
Lt. Commander
# 22 servers?
02-01-2010, 02:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dkarall
Sorry I paid for the game, I have the right to voice my opinion. Yes Great they are fixing the problem, but not so great when you take the servers down during Peak Hours. Just Bad Business.

What really gets me is the fact they don't tell you anything and leave you in the dark. If the servers crashed, then why not just say "Servers Crashed we are working on the problem, servers be back up this certain time." or if they take the servers down. At least put something in the forums to let us know ahead of time that the servers are going offline.
Ive heard there is only one server