Career Officer
# 11
01-05-2014, 06:08 PM
I think that's something we should discuss out of this thread.

EDIT:
UPDATED to Version 1.4
-Ambassador S'tass has been slightly upgraded to more closely match the version created by Cryptic.

Last edited by sirboulevard; 01-05-2014 at 07:06 PM.
Career Officer
# 12
01-07-2014, 12:08 AM
Version 1.5
-Ferasan Cruisers slightly reskinned to match ENT concept art for their ships.

FORUMS NOTE: Additionally the Shiassi Cruisers are given the Mirror U skin to make them stand out from the standard Ferasan fare.
Empire Veteran
# 13
01-07-2014, 08:03 AM
Playing your mission today.
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891
Career Officer
# 14
01-07-2014, 01:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashkrik23 View Post
Playing your mission today.
Looking forward to the review.

Depending on how things go I might make a sequel
Empire Veteran
# 15
01-07-2014, 01:56 PM
Okay, my notes I typed while playing.

Like the references to the low-level KDF storyline. Always good to see Worf in a mission.

Ferasan System: Very nice space station. Unique ship names all around, gives good detail to the place. I like how you created dialogue options specifically for Ferasan players.
Ferasa: Excellent work on the first building design. Lots of NPCs rolling around give it variety. I see there is a Caitian there. Wonder what will happen with that. Oh I see, dirty orions captured her. I always hated them. Perhaps you could add some speech bubbles among some of the npcs, like the Caitian and Ferasan with the Orion. I like the options of brushing up on Ferasan history. There is some wall flickering in the room with the Hisow behind the desk you check in. But you might not be able to do anything with that though. The options for other species are great too. Excellent map. Well-written dialogue.

Forest: A hike through the forest we go. Impressive work on the camp site. I noticed one Ferasa nwas named Ferasan civilian 2. Might want to remove the 2.
Hidden facility: Lol a Fek'lhri chieftain hidden as an Epohh. I think I will suffer epohhphobia after this. I play an evil Ferasan but I wanted to punch the people who run this place after what I saw. Well the next slave left me somewhat disturbed. After this mission, no, I don't want an epohh friend.
Camp: Quick dialogue and battle.

Ferasan space: How ironic the Ferasan fleet is the same ship I drive hehe.
Starbase 29: Federation dogs always never believing an honorable Ferasan.
Worf speech on qo'nos: Just a minor typo, ridiculous is spelled rediculous.

Took me about an hour I think, that includes my break and having to type this stuff.

I enjoyed the mission and there are a LOT of dialogue options which give the user so many choices. The species specific choices are a good touch. I feel anyone will enjoy it, not just a Ferasan fan. Good job on drawing upon source material and the doff chain and making it your own.

My only complains are with the "pleasure slave" and the "spayed and neuter references". I don't really care to see the content talked about with the second slave in that lab. In terms of the spayed and neuter references, I don't think that really belongs in this setting. Seems kinda silly IMO, but it is your mission, so take my comments with a grain of salt.

I hope you do more work. The dialogue was fantastic and the strongest part of this mission!
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
Career Officer
# 16
01-07-2014, 02:26 PM
Quote:
I enjoyed the mission and there are a LOT of dialogue options which give the user so many choices. The species specific choices are a good touch. I feel anyone will enjoy it, not just a Ferasan fan. Good job on drawing upon source material and the doff chain and making it your own.

My only complains are with the "pleasure slave" and the "spayed and neuter references". I don't really care to see the content talked about with the second slave in that lab. In terms of the spayed and neuter references, I don't think that really belongs in this setting. Seems kinda silly IMO, but it is your mission, so take my comments with a grain of salt.
Youre right about the first one. Its out of place and really hard to do tactfully. I'm going to cut it, its not that needed to the story line.

I'll change the spayed and nueter references. There's only one needed: in regards to the sterility plague. Guess I couldn't help myself (it's hard to not do cat puns!).

BTW regarding the use of the Krenn for the Ferasan Fleet: They were planning on a "Ferasan" episode in Enterprise and the ship looked like this in concept art.

So I think the Krenn was probably a Ferasan Raptor/ Klingon BoP Hybrid.
Empire Veteran
# 17
01-07-2014, 02:31 PM
Oh review was 5-stars also.
Career Officer
# 18
01-07-2014, 02:35 PM
Quote:
Oh review was 5-stars also.
Thank you very much. *bows*

Definitely, going through with a sequel to this mission now. Sneak peak of part 2:

Hmmm, Seems the ambassadors are enjoying themselves a little too much on Qo'Nos.
Empire Veteran
# 19
01-07-2014, 03:50 PM
I will be linking this mission to other cat players, btw, what is the synopsis of part 2?
Career Officer
# 20
01-07-2014, 04:09 PM
Quote:
I will be linking this mission to other cat players, btw, what is the synopsis of part 2?
Still working on that Will probably get its own thread once its ready. Only thing I can say, the Shiassi aren't done.