Lt. Commander
# 11
02-01-2010, 01:56 PM
Just in time to screw up everyone with a job's (and a paycheck) day!

I am sensing a pattern.... and it looks something like black on black paisley...
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-01-2010, 01:56 PM
Bit of a pain only just got the game and already its crashed.
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-01-2010, 01:59 PM
Well that's because the bulk of their peak time players live in the middle east.... and West Coast United states, that's their "Targeted Audience". Or so it seems that way anyways. Seriously, I said it before, I will say it again, the bulk of your current player base are Europe and UK, USA, Canada and Australia. So perhaps picking a time when the servers aren't peak for downtime would be a great idea. If your main transfer server can't handle the load of transferring folks to various littler servers. Get a bigger server. And I speak for myself, but others I am sure agree, stop doing downtime during peak hours. If the server crashes, just restart it, what, that takes like 15 to 30 minutes and not 2 hours.

Now, we understand, this is head start and your preparing for launch, we get it, that's why we are still here. If headstart is any indication of this game's future......... Sigh. I don't believe I need to say more.
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-01-2010, 02:00 PM
Seems to go a bit crazy about this time in EU area.20:00pm to 21:00 GMT. Must be coz all our friends over the pond decide to log on and play. So hope the main servers can handle this launch, 1st on the 2nd Feb for you US peeps, Then on the 5th all the EuroBunnies join in.. .. .. . . We'll see aah!?