Lt. Commander
Well as you could prob tell from my previous posts ive been all up for criticism towards cryptic for the poor job on this game..

but..

I have to give it to them in regards for bug stomping.. Having played a good 8 hours today i can honestly say ive not ran into a single bug.. Pretty impressive work on the speed with which you stomped out the creases guys!!

Unfortunately i did DC 3 times during that 8 hours period, but was able to rejoin without any hitch..

SO.. grats on the quick fixes
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-01-2010, 12:18 PM
I had zero DC's... Zero long load times.. Zero problems today.. ran 5 missions over a few hours.. Servers seam to be working great. that patch definatly fixed some issues
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-01-2010, 12:22 PM
Same here the play last night went a little better. Only a few DC's over a couple of hours. A lot better than late Friday and Saturday. Still a little more polishing needs to be done esp. for tomorrows launch.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-01-2010, 12:37 PM
Its nice to see complements like this, when things go south people are quick to take the complaint road, but never give props when things work well and the way they should. Good posts guys, I am glad you all having little to no issues.

Being at work till tonight, I wont be able to play for another 6 hours, but least know I will have fun tonight.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-01-2010, 12:40 PM
some of that could be low server loads because most people in the US are at work... but maybe they did squish some bugs.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-01-2010, 12:43 PM
You kids today and your complaining about the number of disconnects. Back in my day, we didn't have fancy computers for our MMO's. We had to walk to a field and hit each other with sticks.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-01-2010, 12:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakebob View Post
some of that could be low server loads because most people in the US are at work... but maybe they did squish some bugs.
well there was a nice big patch.. SOo i like to think it did something..
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-01-2010, 12:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LazerLight
well there was a nice big patch.. SOo i like to think it did something..
The tribbles are now 50% fluffier. That's all it was for.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-01-2010, 12:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NinetyNine
You kids today and your complaining about the number of disconnects. Back in my day, we didn't have fancy computers for our MMO's. We had to walk to a field and hit each other with sticks.

OHHHH .... I loved reading this.

My hat is off to you, my friend. Very well said!!!
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-01-2010, 12:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NinetyNine
Hah the youth and their new fangled stick contraptions. I remember back in the day, they didn't even have sticks!

This was back when they were still making dirt, and we couldn't even afford that either!

Oh and kudos to the devs, despite whatever missgivings I have with the game, you can still see all the hard work that they have done and put in. Well done folks, well done.