Lt. Commander
# 21
02-01-2010, 01:54 PM
They will just do what they did with CO, namely nothing.
So many people will get ****ed and leave thus only few people remain and won't burden the servers.
Lt. Commander
# 22
02-01-2010, 01:54 PM
Tell me something Cryptic Devs, are you monitoring my account? I only ask this

COS EVERY F***ING TIME I LOG IN TO PLAY THIS GAME, THE F****ING SERVER GOES OFFLINE "FOR 2 HOURS MAINTENANCE"!!!!! </nerdrage>

I swear to God, I have managed to get about one hours worth of play out of a supposed weekend "head start" due to unplanned maintenance, server crashes, massive queues to play and randomly being kicked from the server.

This is the only game I've ever played where I have kept a book next to my keyboard to give me something to do during the 20 minute load screens.

I'm not one of those people who are going to just quit. I'm going to give it to the end of the free month to see if things pick up, but these problems were supposed to be solved during the beta testing, not during the so called "live" phase.
Lt. Commander
# 23
02-01-2010, 01:55 PM
They will do what they did with CO, namely nothing.
If they leave it enough people will leave the game so that the servers doesn't need to work as much.
Lt. Commander
# 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by debadeboedebie View Post
This is a serious problem for European players! We've been waiting for this game for years and finally the game has arrived and the maintenance during the European primetime is a serious moodkiller.
I love the game however i don't know how long i can keep my faith in this game if I don't get the chance to play it.... So i beg you, please give us a European Server!

Thx
no dev will read this mate, send them a mail or report lack of euro server as a bug
Lt. Commander
# 25
That's their standard response. It will be more than 2 hours. They suck.
Lt. Commander
# 26
im just wondering, if this "every day crash" will give us some refund with our time to play, every day, since the headstart, it crashes when i come back from work, am i REALLY gonna pay for a game that i simply CANNOT play because it is always offline?
Lt. Commander
# 27
02-01-2010, 01:56 PM
Here we go again. Get used to it. They cant handle all the US people going online at the same time
Lt. Commander
# 28
02-01-2010, 01:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by debadeboedebie View Post
This is a serious problem for European players! We've been waiting for this game for years and finally the game has arrived and the maintenance during the European primetime is a serious moodkiller.
I love the game however i don't know how long i can keep my faith in this game if I don't get the chance to play it.... So i beg you, please give us a European Server!

Thx
I agree!

To the developers, PLEASE don't forget the European players!
Lt. Commander
# 29
02-01-2010, 01:57 PM
This is bad enough for me, I can't even imagine the magnitude of suckage involved for our Euro comrades.
Lt. Commander
# 30
02-01-2010, 02:11 PM
wow seriously can people please cry more? Have none of you ever played an mmo before? Have any of you winers ever done a beta? You think this is bad? You have no idea what bad is, not even close to a clue. I can list off over 20 MMO's easily that were 1000 times worse at launch than this, WOW included.

In before another "ZOMG IM NOT GONNA PAY UNLESS YOU GIVE ME STABLE SERVERS" recycled line.