Lt. Commander
# 21
02-01-2010, 02:03 PM
yes, it's annoying...

Unfortunately i think you will find the same problem throughout the mmo gaming industry in general when it comes to new releases...
Lt. Commander
# 22
02-01-2010, 02:03 PM
comon.....you guys would be complaining about something else if the servers were working fine.....iam absolutely sure of that!
Lt. Commander
# 23
02-01-2010, 02:04 PM
I'm in the same boat as you guys but let's face it! This game is being run by an American company, who do you think they're going to set the maintenance times for? The Americans or the rest of the world. It does suck that the timing isn't that great but once the game has been out a couple of months maintenance should only happen once a week.... I hope
Lt. Commander
# 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanzo View Post
My insight is there are 1,697 threads just like this so this one isn't needed. He/She could have posted in any of them.

Got it?

EDIT: And to clarify, I like the game but also this blows that they are having so many servers issues, but is making countless useless threads about it helping anything?
/signed
Lt. Commander
# 25
Quote:
If you can tell me the benefit of these threads I will GLADLY concede that I am an ******. Do you think Cryptic has a counter and if they get a certain amount of displeased user threads then they go out and buy additional servers?
Freedom of speech, as the colonials say. People have a right to complain, you didn't HAVE to click on the thread and participate. Unless you feel you need to "police" the forums with your superior intellect (AKA sarcasm)
Lt. Commander
# 26
02-01-2010, 02:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewfq View Post
People in the EU get to bear the brunt....there is more in the US to kick up a fuss so we are the ones that appear to get shafted all the time for lack of a better phrase.

I would have thought all customers would be important to them.
No, only the americans because they can sue them.
Lt. Commander
# 27
what is totally not professional is there was no notice. time to get out of a mission or anything. Not real professional.
Oh and as to this thread, ones who say it is just another complainer, wait til tomorrow when the noobs come on. YIkes, you aint seen nothin yet
Lt. Commander
# 28
Quote:
If you can tell me the benefit of these threads I will GLADLY concede that I am an ******. Do you think Cryptic has a counter and if they get a certain amount of displeased user threads then they go out and buy additional servers?
People are venting kid, they're entitled. If you dislike it... SHUFFLE OFF... you've seen it all, you think it's pointless... YET HERE YOU ARE. Grow up.
Lt. Commander
# 29
02-01-2010, 02:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corinthar View Post
As I've said in most of the other "Oh noes, server go b00m!" threads, this is the fourth time that EU/rest 'o the world got shafted.

While all the bloody americans are at work/school the server is being lovingly maintained so it is available when they come home and put their slippers on. The rest of us be damned, aparently.
Hey just a little common sense id like to share with you.... AMERICANS WORK 9AM-5PM So when the hell do you think theyre going to do maintenance on the servers? when theyre supposed to be off work? Or during the work day? DOY!!!! Have a nice day
Lt. Commander
# 30
02-01-2010, 02:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctorfun View Post
No, only the americans because they can sue them.
As an American, I think I can speak for a great many of us who were screwed all weekend at around lunch time when the left coast signed on... we're angry too.