Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Star Trek Online General Discussion
Login

Lt. Commander
I prepurchased, paid a lifetime subscription, yadayadayada....

The headstart i havent been able to play one hour straight without issues....

Welll, thanx for creating time for me to finish ME2....

But you i demand a refund in some form....disgracefull launch of a highly anticipated game...

Dev's you suck!
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-01-2010, 02:55 PM
You cant get a refund, you cant sue them, they have zero liability other than losing the money it took to develop this game (which doesnt seem like it will be that big a loss after the on time bonuses, lifetimers up front charges, box sales, etc).

Welcome to the club.
It will be interesting to see if this lasts longer than Hellgate: London though, thats the next most fail game I can think of.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-01-2010, 02:57 PM
No such link exist. I give them credit the servers have been running well for a good long time. I think I will enjoy this brake
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-01-2010, 02:58 PM
Every single time I read the word "refund" on this forum I have to chuckle.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-01-2010, 03:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginadin View Post
I prepurchased, paid a lifetime subscription, yadayadayada....

The headstart i havent been able to play one hour straight without issues....

Welll, thanx for creating time for me to finish ME2....

But you i demand a refund in some form....disgracefull launch of a highly anticipated game...

Dev's you suck!
I pray this is just a troll. You are the first I have heard of that is unable to play for a single hour. I have played multiple 4+ hour sessions with no major problems.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-01-2010, 03:01 PM
Everyone pay attention

OP is a classic example of the person who acts before they think.

This is a road to failure

Please for the love of all that is good...

THINK BEFORE YOU ACT!
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-01-2010, 03:05 PM
Why all the hostility? he just wants a refund back like A LOT of people here, and you guys just harass him, so far the STO community is a bunch of low life *******s and I am glad I got my refund back. and wont be joining a bunch of corrupted ******* like your self's.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-01-2010, 03:09 PM
It's not about being corrupted... it's about having experience with any other MMO launch. You people that complain about wanting their money back are probably the same ones who dive into a pool before checking how deep it is. Be glad that you only made the MMO mistake and still have your head in tact.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-01-2010, 03:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mordiaky View Post
Why all the hostility? he just wants a refund back like A LOT of people here, and you guys just harass him, so far the STO community is a bunch of low life *******s and I am glad I got my refund back. and wont be joining a bunch of corrupted ******* like your self's.
Why all the hostility?
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-01-2010, 03:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mordiaky View Post
I'm sure by the quality of this post you really helped contribute to a good stable community.