Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Star Trek Online General Discussion
Login

Lt. Commander
# 31
02-01-2010, 05:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by k0mpletist View Post
Steam FTW!
The retail outlet that sold you the game has the option of allowing a refund within the first 30 days. D2D sites are better at this than retail stores. If you open the box sold from a retail store you can forget any thought of a refund.

Steam gave the refund because they have not sent out the retail Key yet. If you had the key you wouldn't be so lucky on the return.
Lt. Commander
# 32
02-01-2010, 05:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginadin View Post
I prepurchased, paid a lifetime subscription, yadayadayada....

The headstart i havent been able to play one hour straight without issues....

Welll, thanx for creating time for me to finish ME2....

But you i demand a refund in some form....disgracefull launch of a highly anticipated game...

Dev's you suck!
I didn't get to play the first day of Headstart but since then I have been able to play fine, and uninterupted. Almost lvl 18, and will hit t3 tonight easily.

That being said... I wonder how many of these complaints are actually due to user error...
Lt. Commander
# 33
02-01-2010, 05:56 PM
Quote:

But you i demand a refund in some form....disgracefull launch of a highly anticipated game...

Dev's you suck!
Not launched yet. Tomorrow it launches. Welcome to early access.
Lt. Commander
# 34
02-01-2010, 06:47 PM
Quote:

Dev's you suck!
Try contacting Customer Service. I don't think anyone on the forums can help you.
Lt. Commander
# 35
02-02-2010, 07:26 PM
Quote:
Hey folks,

We just wanted to update you on our in-game server capacity status. Throughout Head Start we noticed the overwhelming response to the game and we are working on changes to further increase the number of people who can play Star Trek Online at any given time. Our current plan is to have these changes in place sometime this coming weekend. We will, of course, keep you updated on progress as it happens.

Really, we just want to thank you all again for your continued support and patience. If it wasn’t for you, we wouldn’t be here.

-The Star Trek Online Team

We the paying users, would like thank you for finally fessing up to the real issue rather than blame our viedo cards, rock solid video drivers, Dual and quad core PCs, 25 Mbps internet connections, thunderstorms, sunspots, mole-people and the lolliypop king. While at some time or the other one of those things may have been responsible for one or more user's problems, the core issue for some time has actually been inadequate resorces, and quick fixes rushed in to try to work around them. It wasn't the problems that irritates us, so much as the your blaming us while trying to delay, deny and deflect any critisicm or hint that you might have made a mistake.