Lt. Commander
# 1 Space isnt the final frontier
02-01-2010, 01:52 PM
Stable servers are lol
Cmon guys get it back up; this is the last day we're gonna be able to play for like a month seeing the way the servers are holding up
And the way that every other commercial on "syfy" is one for this game
That last sentance struck me as funny given that they "underestimates interest in the game"
Seriously?? You take a whole channel over to the point where you have it showing the TV shows from the series the game is based after for two days, putting STO commercials in EVERY SINGLE BREAK
And you are surprised with the number of ppl interested?? Not to mention that its a very visible, what 70 year old brand name
Time to step up your "A" game guys.
You do have one dont you?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-01-2010, 01:59 PM
Seeing how this is the only thing going for pc mmo's it should be hardly surprising theres a huge interest.. umm all this down time shoulda been an issue in beta not in early start. Game looks and feels awesome so far, very few bugs to speak of.. very little lag, but this server downtime crap is too much. Personally I haven't purchased a lifetime membership and this is the reason. A lifetime of 'wait two more hours'? gunna have to do better than that to get two hundred and fifty bucks outta me.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-01-2010, 02:07 PM
Well I can see why they might have underestimated the big turnout
The last Trek with TNG wasnt the huge hit that was hoped for, as a matter of fact Patrick Stewart even commented how the Star Trek community let the movie down.

Yes the alternate movie last summer was a hit but its story arc isnt part of this time line story