Lt. Commander
Maybe I will feel differently have the bugs and constant server crashes, not getting exp for quests and the unplanned maint. Somehow I doubt it but who knows. I was hoping to pick up commander by the time I had to return to work on Saturday. Now I just hope I can pickup LCDR rank 2. Only have a little left to hit Rank 2 but the state of this game
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-01-2010, 02:56 PM
But you will need it so you can play it down the road like in a year or 2 lol
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-01-2010, 02:58 PM
I AM starting to feel like a bit of a sucker, as all my other friends that were interested in this game have bailed.
I kinda feel like Stewie when Brian tricked him into yelling Yahtzee and sounding gay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabbat_The_Blackhand View Post
But you will need it so you can play it down the road like in a year or 2 lol
Assuming its still here then.
HG:L had all the issues but without being an MMO or having a huge IP to back it up and made it 8 months.
Im HOPING STO will beat that
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-01-2010, 03:00 PM
am not, looking forword to live/live. these are only some small issues, will be worked out soon. playing all weekend and today, very few bugs and almost no downtime
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-01-2010, 03:01 PM
i dont regrett it, the game is extremly fun and has loads of good stuff. just give it 1-2months and it will be fine as all mmos...
Lt. Commander
# 6
I don't regret NOT getting it. If this game doesn't get a quick, massive content injection to entertain the millions of true Star Trek fans, they will get bored and leave after <30 days of playing.
Lt. Commander
# 7
If they don't get the constantly server crashs fixed soon they will fail. Sad but true. Such a lot of games failed by things like that and if they do so it would be a shame for all the LTA subbbers to see STO vanish before the price paid out.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-01-2010, 03:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumbleskin View Post
am not, looking forword to live/live. these are only some small issues, will be worked out soon. playing all weekend and today, very few bugs and almost no downtime
Blinders much?
Either that or youre lying.
I ACTUALLY WAS playing this weekend and today, and there was big downtimes on both days, especially middle of the day saturday.
This is kinda why Im not expecting to get much play time in for the next month or so
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-01-2010, 03:02 PM
Nope

I like the game, when it's working.

I think the queue thing was ridiculous yesterday though
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-01-2010, 03:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tibec
Maybe I will feel differently have the bugs and constant server crashes, not getting exp for quests and the unplanned maint. Somehow I doubt it but who knows. I was hoping to pick up commander by the time I had to return to work on Saturday. Now I just hope I can pickup LCDR rank 2. Only have a little left to hit Rank 2 but the state of this game
The moon will definitely explode if you do not reach commander by the time you wanted to. I don't blame you for regretting the lifetime purchase.