Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Star Trek Online General Discussion
Login

Lt. Commander
# 11
02-01-2010, 02:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightKami
OK LISTEN UP CRYPTIC you all yet again brought down the servers w/o ANY FREAKING WARNING
You want warning before the servers fail unexpectedly? Are you that hard to please?

Quote:
BECAUSE YOU COULDN"T let us know that you where bringing down the server.
Server brought itself down, but you're right that they couldn't let you know. And if they could, how would it have changed you losing your progress on the away mission?

Quote:
YOU WILL have to refund everyone's money and scrub the game.
LOL. That's all I have to say to that. Refund everyone's money and scrub the game... that's classic, haven't heard that one before. You should do standup.

You should get a job at Cryptic. In fact, Cryptic is so lucky to have so many armchair expert MMO game developers playing their game to provide such sage and learned advice on how to do their job.
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-01-2010, 02:41 PM
Well make time and get on at the right time sounds like your doing other things and not realy interasted in the game .. what a shame you work so hard and blow your money for something you dont even use.. You will get no simpthy from me...Good Day Sir..
Lt. Commander
# 13 servers down
02-01-2010, 02:45 PM
ya you might be right they might have gone down unexpectedly but then they turn and BS us saying oh its brief maintence come on now
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-01-2010, 02:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackstar View Post
Well Sir I work i can't be home all day long to get on!
I work 10 hour days and have managed to get to LC-4, so I guess you just have bad luck.
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-01-2010, 02:46 PM
Use more BOLD, I bet it will make the people who do not even look at the forums listen, understand, and apply what you say. They have special people who's sole job is to act as the bridge between us and those that make the game, they gather what we say and filter almost all of it. Your emotional outburst is about as useful as yelling at people on the TV.

1: The website is not even done being made.
2: They are still adding hardware.
3: They are still adding infrastructure software.
4: They still have content bugs, that we reported in Beta.

Take it all in, browse around... it is not ready. Go play another game, pay for it when it is ready.