Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > The Academy
Login

Lt. Commander
We were supposed to get a Constitution Class starship with the Gamestop Digital download, and the only reason I got it. For months, the DD page showed the Connie. Today, they remved it from the page. That goes beyond false advertisement to promote the item until THE DAY OF LAUNCH and then remove it. Not sure what I'm going to do the only thing I've wanted since the beginning was the Connie.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-02-2010, 09:34 AM
Have you checked for the new ship at Earth Spacedock Shipyard? There is a toon there that lets you select what ship you want to use.

Just wondering as I am at work and would like to know as well since I too did the Gamestop pre-order.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-02-2010, 09:37 AM
Well this is the oage now, and I'm slapping myself for NOT taking a screenshote before:

http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/Prod...oduct_id=76783

They REMOVED the Constitution bonus today, after having it on this page for 3-4 months as I'm sure a LOT Of people can attest too.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-02-2010, 09:38 AM
go to the C-store....downward arrow on your minimap. There should be two tabs. the fist one is stuff you can spend Cryptic Points on, the second tab has stuff from your various pre-orders etc. Select your Connie, it shoudl be fixed now. go to your inventory. click on it. Do the same for your NX- prefix if you have that. Now go to the select Ship NPC in Earth Space Dock, Select your Connie as your active ship and enjoy.

Edited to add: Of course it is gone today, the game has launched so they should be pulling the pre-order specific stuff.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-02-2010, 09:52 AM
Ok, had to write - thank you it WAS in the C-Store. I should have checked before but I wasn't planning on going in game for a while today, and when my email's AND the Gamestop page had removed any mention of the connie I was unhappy to say the lease. But it is there.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-02-2010, 10:06 AM
I pre-ordered from Gamestop, and I DO NOT have access to an unlocked Connie thru the Cryptic store.

Yes, I'm not an idiot and I'm looking at the correct tab for unlocks.