Lt. Commander
# 11
02-01-2010, 03:48 PM
Again Ragerx...nothing else to do? Every day you come here and complain...same ol', same ol'....we got you the first time....wasn't interessting then...
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-01-2010, 03:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slough-3yeZ
Again Ragerx...nothing else to do? Every day you come here and complain...same ol', same ol'....we got you the first time....wasn't interessting then...
If the server was up I would be playing, wouldnt you?
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-01-2010, 03:52 PM
HaHa Blizzard promised hero classes soon(tm!) after launch if I remember correctly. EQ launched expansions without finishing or even making some zones. It's industry standard unfortunatly.
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-01-2010, 03:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragerx
Sure you can play the games, but 25fps @640x480 isnt exactly stellar. With such a large monitor you need some speed to drive it at top settings. My speaker system rivals a home theatre setup and for me it works.
Uh... I play at max resolution with 4x anti alias, full lighting, and the game looks fantastic with my 3 year old system and nearly 1 year old video card, on a brand new widescreen 20" monitor. 30-40 FPS I guess. Never any delay at all. I suppose it's not Blu-Ray quality, but...

I was honestly just wondering why people do post those specs. But I was never into the showing off my car thing either. Just a tool to get a job done.
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-01-2010, 03:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zilag
Uh... I play at max resolution with 4x anti alias, full lighting, and the game looks fantastic with my 3 year old system and nearly 1 year old video card, on a brand new widescreen 20" monitor. 30-40 FPS I guess. Never any delay at all. I suppose it's not Blu-Ray quality, but...

I was honestly just wondering why people do post those specs. But I was never into the showing off my car thing either. Just a tool to get a job done.
He's compensating for... something.
Lt. Commander
# 16
02-01-2010, 03:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragerx
If the server was up I would be playing, wouldnt you?
No, I've had my 6 hours flawless session for today, thanks.
Lt. Commander
# 17
02-01-2010, 03:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForgottenOne
HaHa Blizzard promised hero classes soon(tm!) after launch if I remember correctly. EQ launched expansions without finishing or even making some zones. It's industry standard unfortunatly.
Actually, Blizzard has a lot of unfinished content in their WoW launch environment that they are just NOW looking to go back and complete with the Cataclysm expansion. 'Tis the nature of MMOs, and frankly I think it is smart to leave some things unfinished so that you can expand in to them later.