Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Star Trek Online General Discussion
Login

Lt. Commander
Dear STO I pre-ordered and Yet I have not been able to Play how will make this right?

I'll tell you how open Borg up for everyone!

I haven't even been able to create a toon yet as each time I get to nameing my ship bam server down or what ever this is real bad.

I'm kind of concerned about this AAA game because on my 3rd day and haven't gotten in.

Arggghhh,
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-01-2010, 02:02 PM
Sounds like the universe just hates you
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-01-2010, 02:02 PM
That isn't their fault. I've been able to play plenty. You just have REALLY bad timing.

I'm LC8 at the mo.. so plenty of time for it all.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-01-2010, 02:03 PM
sorry...there has been plenty of time to play...I've worked my 8 hour days since head start began and I've managed to get to lt. commander. sorry.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-01-2010, 02:04 PM
Well Sir I work i can't be home all day long to get on!
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-01-2010, 02:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackstar View Post
I understand. Game came out Friday. Since Friday, I have worked my 32 hours, my other 8 on thursday. I'm telling you that it's just bad luck because I've had plenty of time to play while working as well.
Lt. Commander
# 7 Down Time Again!!!!?
02-01-2010, 02:09 PM
OK LISTEN UP CRYPTIC you all yet again brought down the servers w/o ANY FREAKING WARNING every day since headstart launch you have been pulling this BS and if you this much to do THEN YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE LAUNCHED A HEAD START. I was in the middle of an away mission its gonna reset the progress with in that part of the mission BECAUSE YOU COULDN"T let us know that you where bringing down the server. If the continues after launch of all this server down time i will demand my money back or i will sue I DO NOT PAY TO NOT PLAY YOUR GAME! If you can't manage the game then u should have never launched and if you continue this YOU WILL have to refund everyone's money and scrub the game. You have 2 games under your belt SO wtf is the problem if u need more then server THEN GET another server i have had enough of having a good time relaxing and enjoying myself and u just kill the server w/o any warning STOP IT!
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-01-2010, 02:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackstar View Post
Sorry, but I worked 8 hours Friday, spent four hours running errands, two hours at the ER (long story), two hours of errands Saturday, and eight more hours of work today, and I'm at LC3. There has been PLENTY of time to play. Even plenty of time for sleep.

Your luck and timing probably just sucks the past few days. Happens to all of us sometimes. Often as not when I tried to get on late in the open beta, the server was down or screwy.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-01-2010, 02:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightKami
OK LISTEN UP CRYPTIC you all yet again brought down the servers w/o ANY FREAKING WARNING every day since headstart launch you have been pulling this BS and if you this much to do THEN YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE LAUNCHED A HEAD START. I was in the middle of an away mission its gonna reset the progress with in that part of the mission BECAUSE YOU COULDN"T let us know that you where bringing down the server. If the continues after launch of all this server down time i will demand my money back or i will sue I DO NOT PAY TO NOT PLAY YOUR GAME! If you can't manage the game then u should have never launched and if you continue this YOU WILL have to refund everyone's money and scrub the game. You have 2 games under your belt SO wtf is the problem if u need more then server THEN GET another server i have had enough of having a good time relaxing and enjoying myself and u just kill the server w/o any warning STOP IT!
Yeah what he said!!!
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-01-2010, 02:27 PM
Nerd rage and poor english, what a combo.