Lt. Commander
Ok, so we have energy presets for weapons, shields, movement and balanced.

I'm Sci Ops. I want to set to an odd mix favoring Auxilliary. Is there any way to set up my own preset for energy so I am not trying to manually set it every time I wind up in an open team?
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-31-2010, 10:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EbonFalcon View Post

I'm Sci Ops. I want to set to an odd mix favoring Auxilliary. Is there any way to set up my own preset for energy so I am not trying to manually set it every time I wind up in an open team?
Make sure you're using 'option 3' for your power system window (the one that lets you manually drag the power settings around). Select one of the existing presets, move the power settings to what you want, then click on the small 'disk' icon to save those settings to the current preset.

There's another small button that lets you return a preset to its default settings.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-31-2010, 10:12 AM
On the energy window, hit the icon in the lower right, and three numbers pop up. Hit the 3, and you can adjust the bars in this setting. Once you get the levels the way you like, for each of the four presets, hit the Save icon and it will remember those settings for that particular ship.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-31-2010, 10:14 AM
Thanks for the prompt reply!

I missed the save button (had found the slides, just not the save ).
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-31-2010, 10:14 AM
click wich preset you want to change (ie: click the = button)

click the 5th button to go to bring up the 3 options, click the button marked as 3
set the laodout you want, then click the save button above the power bars
now every time you click the = power setting, your custom loadout will be applied

Edit: wow, lol, looks liek i was too slow :p
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-31-2010, 10:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EbonFalcon View Post

Select your desired preset to change. Look to the immediate left where there is a button with a picture of 3 rectangles stacked on each other. Press the button and press the "3" button. It change the power box to 4 separate bars representing the systems, as well as a "save disk" and a reset button. Adjust the bars to what you what, and when you are done, press the save button. It will overwrite the selected preset with your new power levels
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-31-2010, 10:16 AM
this has allready been answered, som folks have posted guide on this and other stuff.

How to find them use the search button luke use the search button :p
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-31-2010, 10:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evalissa View Post
click wich preset you want to change (ie: click the = button)

click the 5th button to go to bring up the 3 options, click the button marked as 3
set the laodout you want, then click the save button above the power bars
now every time you click the = power setting, your custom loadout will be applied

You do know that each preset you can change to how you want it with option 3. I have one for attack that favor guns and my Shield and Engines are equal. I then dropped my Aux to 25. Where are my engines have Shield and Engines Equal but weapons and Aux are set to 25. Just an FYI
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-31-2010, 10:21 AM
Click that disk icon in the upper-left of the manual energy edit screen. It changes the default for whatever setting you're on to what you just manually configured, so it'll always be that way when you click the setting.

Don't think you can create a new preset slot, if that's what you're looking for (not that I know of anyway). Can't imagine that anyone would be hardcore about not replacing any of the default presets though. I just look at it as having 4 slots for custom energy configs (kinda like my 4 equip set slots in GW for instant switching).

EDIT: took too long to post I guess.
Lt. Commander
# 10
01-31-2010, 10:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Falstaf
You do know that each preset you can change to how you want it with option 3. I have one for attack that favor guns and my Shield and Engines are equal. I then dropped my Aux to 25. Where are my engines have Shield and Engines Equal but weapons and Aux are set to 25. Just an FYI
yup, was just using the = one as an example