Lt. Commander
# 1 Outfits
02-01-2010, 03:23 PM
Are all the outfits available to wear from the very start or do new ones become available with higher ranks?

I seen this outfit and took a few screenies, I've not seen it in game yet - perhaps its going to be added at a later date but its just everything I want!

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c2...rekUniform.jpg
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-01-2010, 03:25 PM
Clothing can be customized in-game. To my knowledge you never get a 'new uniform' though you can make alterations to your existing uniform at any time (for energy credits) via Ghemik in requisitions at Earth Spacedock.

Armor also changes how your uniform looks so keep an eye out for that ... but I think all armor has the same effect.

Can't see your pic (my problem not yours) so can't advise further.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-01-2010, 03:26 PM
there is a change uniform option in the UI though I believe that is for fleet uniforms once they get added.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-01-2010, 03:26 PM
holy hell do you see the chest on the character in that pic???? How does one perform on an away team with those in the way!
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-01-2010, 03:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJLeeZ View Post
holy hell do you see the chest on the character in that pic???!
ROFL - now I wish I could see the pic. Brings a whole new meaning to the term 'Augments'.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-01-2010, 03:38 PM
Quote:
holy hell do you see the chest on the character in that pic???? How does one perform on an away team with those in the way!
They are 'shielding' makes for a great tactical officer asset.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-01-2010, 03:38 PM
Quote:
You can always tell a male playing a female avatar, they always have to have the massive bazoombas.
I prefer something a bit more proportional
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-01-2010, 03:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Starblazer View Post
You can always tell a male playing a female avatar, they always have to have the massive bazoombas.
It's simple economics. You supply them so we demand them!
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-01-2010, 03:44 PM
i like bewbz
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-01-2010, 03:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HotT
Are all the outfits available to wear from the very start or do new ones become available with higher ranks?

I seen this outfit and took a few screenies, I've not seen it in game yet - perhaps its going to be added at a later date but its just everything I want!

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c2...rekUniform.jpg
Judging by the fact that she's wearing a mini-skirt, I'm guessing that's the TOS uniform option which is available via some of the pre-orders, and will not be accessible until tomorrow (with the corresponding retail keys). I can't remember which pre-orders you get it with, but you can check the pre-order FAQ page to find out.

Those are some huge tracts of land! I always end up decreasing bust size when I make my female toons, but I must say, that image makes me giggle. She reminds me of Brandy from Liberty Meadows!