Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Feature Episodes, Events and PvE Content
Login

Lt. Commander
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-30-2010, 07:12 PM
I invite you to go play a FPS. That is obviously what you want, so why are you bothering with an RPG?

Leave now, and save us all your idiotic suggestions.

Combat is fine. The controls are fine (for anyone with more than 3 fingers and 10 brain cells, anyway)

Goodbye.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-30-2010, 07:16 PM
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-30-2010, 07:20 PM
Way too much cruise control and anger.

You need to realize that none of that is going to happen (though a little of it could be better than what we see now).

But congrats on the hilarious post!
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-30-2010, 07:24 PM
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-30-2010, 07:30 PM
Yes I must ask here as well : Have you ever even played an MMO before. It doesn't sound like it as you seem obsessed with first person shooters ... and LAME ones at that! Sure hope you don't intend on actually paying a monthly fee to play a stupid game. I'm right aren't I. Who in thier right mind would ever even consider paying anything extra after buying a computer game from the game store?
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-30-2010, 07:30 PM
I don't have any problem with any of the controls... I can easily customize all of the hotkeys (infact it's better than most in this game on that level - Middle Button Drag anyone?).

Why are you having to tell your BOs where to go after setting a rally point? I set a rally point and they form up.

The camera on the ground was a bit of a pain to get used to... now I have grown to like it in certain situations, and it always looks at my target.

As for Space combat... they nerfed the crap out of it about mid way through Open Beta... at the beginning of open beta, it was amazing, then people who didn't learn anything from the tutorial whined about how hard it was and well... it got "balanced" to the lowest common denominator.
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-30-2010, 07:32 PM
OP get out. We don't want your kind here.
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-30-2010, 07:34 PM
space combat isnt terrible right now. i wasnt here for the beta, but im pretty much 90% satisfied. i kinda want a key to target my camera and targeting in general to the enemy closest to me, regardless of if he is on screen. There is a way of doing it, but for some reason it takes a few tries to get the right one, when you are just using the keys, instead of clicking with your mouse. Is that a result of the items you have junctioned to your ship, and your skill points?
. i dont like having to look for something myself, after scanning around anyway. a button to target the cam and my weapons or generally, my attention, would go very far. thats the only thing i would take from star trek legacy on the pc and 360. one button gives you whoever is closest, and you dont have to mess with the cam while cycling through the targets with the scroller.
Lt. Commander
# 10
01-30-2010, 07:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by christopherlee View Post
space combat isnt terrible right now. i wasnt here for the beta, but im pretty much 90% satisfied. i kinda want a key to target my camera and targeting in general to the enemy closest to me, regardless of if he is on screen or not. i dont like having to look for something myself, after scanning around anyway. a button to target the cam and my weapons or generally, my attention, would go very far. thats the only thing i would take from star trek legacy on the pc and 360. one button gives you whoever is closest, and you dont have to mess with the cam.
You can hotkey "closest enemy" and about 12 other targeting options. It's simple.