Lt. Commander
Hi everyone,

Any suggestions for ground skills for Boff or ones to stay away from?

Thanks
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-02-2010, 07:37 AM
any feedback?

Thanks for the help
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-02-2010, 08:13 AM
when solo i like to run with two tactical an engineer and a science officer

The first tier skills i have are: Photon Grenade, Focus Fire(i think it is), SHield Recharge and Medical Tricorder
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-02-2010, 01:24 PM
3x tactical with Photon Grenades I and II, Plasma Grenades I and II (or mix with Stun Grenades I)
1x Science with all the medical knowledge of Grey's Anatomy

This setup up is good for 2 reasons:
1. The enemy will be continuously getting blown off of their feet, so they can't do anything
2. This is so far the best way I can think of to counter the "infinite shield regen" guys, grenades do physical damage regardless of shields, so you can actually kill these guys in reasonable time (if you use guns, even with special attack, it will take more than 100 shots to kill one of these annoying dudes)

p.s. most of the other ground powers lacks the practicality of good old hand grenades (it's been the portable explosive of choice for 500 years afterall !!)
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-02-2010, 01:35 PM
I run 3 engineers, 1 science and myself science as well.

the engineers all have shields and guns, the science is healer and myself uses damage/debuff.

normal encounters are no problem because your shields will not go down. shield rechargers can easily be dealth by crowd controll and focus fire and if you a desperate there are some dots that bypass shields...
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-02-2010, 01:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhaseCloaker
2. This is so far the best way I can think of to counter the "infinite shield regen" guys, grenades do physical damage regardless of shields, so you can actually kill these guys in reasonable time (if you use guns, even with special attack, it will take more than 100 shots to kill one of these annoying dudes)
Martial Arts or Bat'leth