Lt. Commander
# 1 Fewer drops in ground combat?
02-01-2010, 04:11 PM
Anyonenotice the number of drops in ground combat is dramatically lower? Or maybe it's just this mission.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-01-2010, 04:18 PM
I've gotten one or two on most pulls. half the time they're weapons.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-01-2010, 04:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PISTOLcm View Post
I've gotten one or two on most pulls. half the time they're weapons.
Must be bad luck, last 2 episodes the drops have been slight but I'm glad to know it's ju7sst me :-) thx
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-01-2010, 04:28 PM
Yeah was just bad luck, just got a really nice green lvl 4 personal shield.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-01-2010, 04:31 PM
I for one love ground combat.. it's way more fun than space combat I think, it's such a shame that killing enemies in ground combat is pretty much worthless. oh goody, 1 bridge officer skill point and some saurian brandy. my tribbles love it cause they get fed tons of food but I would like some decent loot there.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-01-2010, 04:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Intrepidox View Post
I for one love ground combat.. it's way more fun than space combat I think, it's such a shame that killing enemies in ground combat is pretty much worthless. oh goody, 1 bridge officer skill point and some saurian brandy. my tribbles love it cause they get fed tons of food but I would like some decent loot there.
I have gotten very nice shield and weapon drops.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-02-2010, 04:24 AM
Yes, most of the time any mission that has ground action, unless its coded for a loot drop (you can tell, if you have done the mission a few times), you seem to get more "junk" drops (food, stims etc...). The higher leveled mobs (lieutenants, brutes etc..) are about the only thing randomly dropping items on most of my ground missions.

I have yet to see anything really good randomly drop on the ground missions.

The space missions are far more profitable and rewarding from a loot perspective, so far in my experience.