Lt. Commander
# 21
02-02-2010, 05:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnek View Post
So your saying its justifyable to ruin anothers experience as long as the **** in question are able to level fast? And as such those who want to enjoy and play space combat should instead avoid it or play as a full team - which then roll feds and get them on the forums crying for nerfs...
I'm not saying don't try to play space combat alone just be prepared to run inti this every now and then. I honestly don't mind others doing it but I myself do not contribute. Some people want to be T5 and thats where their game begins. Not here in T2. Personally I like space PVP (Something alot of mmos don't have) and its enjoyable until theres something that gives the other faction advantages. Not saying I think Feds have more then us but at times it seems so.
Lt. Commander
# 22
02-02-2010, 06:22 AM
I have around 10 people on my Ignore list that have done this suicide thing to ruin matches. Sometimes they do it right from the start, other times they do it "because they don't want to wait anymore" when the score is 10-10 or something.

I also instantly warp out of matches if I see a player who is on my ignore list (obviously not if the match is going to end soon, but at start). I want to play the game and give it my best, not run around in a Carrier at T5 and complain that Feds are OP because I can't play for ****.
Lt. Commander
# 23
02-02-2010, 07:21 AM
The solution is make the Kahless Expance easyer for grind xp. Dont nerf the PvP XP , because the game is not balanced now and dont want to forced to play with premade .

XP for a loose if you done good dmg , 60-70 Skillpoints and for a win we get 120-130.
Lt. Commander
# 24
02-02-2010, 07:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlaxxSF View Post
The solution is make the Kahless Expance easyer for grind xp. Dont nerf the PvP XP , because the game is not balanced now and dont want to forced to play with premade .

XP for a loose if you done good dmg , 60-70 Skillpoints and for a win we get 120-130.
TBH, Kahless should be only 1x clear, not 3x. to be on par with other sources of exp.

plus the loot table should be rewised, adding one big guy there with blue loot would be great.
Lt. Commander
# 25
02-02-2010, 07:38 AM
I can't agree with any idea to change it. Lets put it into perspective, okay?

Klingons are a PVP only faction right now. If some tards want to throw matches to get to General as fast as they can...so what? I mean really, it doesn't affect anyone outside that match, and once they level up to get T5 and twiddle their thumbs, they will whine about having nothing to do, then quit the game. If they don't want to actually play the game, and just bypass it, that is their problem. If you don't actually play the game, you won't enjoy the game.

Yes it sucks for everyone else, but you can just leave the match. Take some responsibility for your enjoyment too. I've only actually seen this match throwing once, myself, so I'm not going to believe its very common.

But if you go and give much worse rewards to the losers, that will just take away the incentive to PVP, and can make it much more frustrating for Klingons if they don't get people who will work together and just lose match after match with nothing else to do but PVP some more.
Lt. Commander
# 26
02-02-2010, 07:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxrocks
I can't agree with any idea to change it. Lets put it into perspective, okay?

Klingons are a PVP only faction right now. If some tards want to throw matches to get to General as fast as they can...so what? I mean really, it doesn't affect anyone outside that match, and once they level up to get T5 and twiddle their thumbs, they will whine about having nothing to do, then quit the game. If they don't want to actually play the game, and just bypass it, that is their problem. If you don't actually play the game, you won't enjoy the game.

Yes it sucks for everyone else, but you can just leave the match. Take some responsibility for your enjoyment too. I've only actually seen this match throwing once, myself, so I'm not going to believe its very common.

But if you go and give much worse rewards to the losers, that will just take away the incentive to PVP, and can make it much more frustrating for Klingons if they don't get people who will work together and just lose match after match with nothing else to do but PVP some more.
/sign

10 char
Lt. Commander
# 27
02-02-2010, 08:20 AM
Quote:
Klingons are a PVP only faction right now. If some tards want to throw matches to get to General as fast as they can...so what?
What do you mean "so what"?

So they're going to ruin everyone else's gaming experience.

They're wasting the enemy's time with a boring match and they're wasting their teammates time, too.

We need an ability to identify these people, put them on an ignore list and be able to avoid ever joining a match with them again. Let these losers kamikaze into each other all day long but stop ruining my gameplay.

If people were doing this in an FPS, the admin would ban them from the server and for good reason.

Quote:
But if you go and give much worse rewards to the losers, that will just take away the incentive to PVP
Wrong.

These ******* who zerg and are only out for the XP are not "PvPers". They are not engaging in "PvP". If reducing rewards for losing makes them go away, GOOD! They aren't adding anything to the game anyway. Get rid of them.

I can't wait until max level, when there's no more XP needed and no more medals to earn. All these posers will quit the game and those of us who simply enjoy PvP can settle in for some good games.
Lt. Commander
# 28
02-02-2010, 08:41 AM
Quote:

Take some responsibility, um ok. I'm Tier 3, I get a queue every 15-20 minutes, I have zero PVE to do atm. If I choose to leave a game I sit in sector space for another 20 minutes waiting, then get queued with the same idiots. There are the same 10-15 feds and maybe 10 KDF in the queues (spread amongst all queues space and ground) during offpeak.
Lt. Commander
# 29
02-02-2010, 09:01 AM
The rewards for a victory should be based on level of involvement and nothing more. The fact that you get rewarded for being the weakest link is a joke.

In addition if you lose a match you should get little if any reward but again it should be based on level of involvement.

Take a chapter out of the great books of first person shooters. If you win and you're invovled you get points/exp/whatever. If you lose (or are not an involved palyer) you still get "rewards" but far less.

No risk with faillure means no reason to try hard in a match unless you want the honor of the victory and of course the chance to cause at least a few more posts about Klingons being overpowered with super cloaks of doom (Just kidding FED players) or posts about the evil FED BALL (a very logical tactic by the way and I'm not joking about that).
Lt. Commander
# 30
02-02-2010, 07:22 PM
Okay this is silly entire teams of klingons with no shields equipped smashing themselves against the ball, it's okay every once in a while but multiple in a row...