Lt. Commander
# 31
02-02-2010, 06:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mockeryangel
Okay this is silly entire teams of klingons with no shields equipped smashing themselves against the ball, it's okay every once in a while but multiple in a row...
Feds are doing it now too, my fleet had 2 matches in a row with the same 5 idiots. I dont see this problem going away any time soon.
Lt. Commander
# 32
02-03-2010, 12:19 PM
ive been expereincing this more and more started off as once every 4-5 games now its nearly every game

whats the point of pvping if all your gunna do is die they get to lvl cap sooner whoopty do theres no conent for kligons past lvl 21 other than pvp and for those of us who want good games it gets anoying to be half way through a good game to have some pug join and start dieing left and rigth even when your getting 50-60k healing trying to heal said pug

the fix for this is simple

in arena matches leave xp the way it is with one slight differance everytime you die thats reduces the amount of xp you get

that why people stop trying to through the game if when they do so they get crap rewards

im sure people will not like that but once you get to t3 and on you should know how to not die

as you dont encounter this phonomea in cap and hold it isnt an issue

if not this then some form of incentive to win the match i they wont instate some form of death penelty

but then this is cryptic so i wont hold my breath
Lt. Commander
# 33
02-03-2010, 12:22 PM
Now playing through Klingon side pvp close to tier 3 I have noticed a major issue with rewards for winning/losing. The rate of token and experence points for a win is rarely much more then a few above a general loss reward total and I have gotten up to 30 for a loss and I have gotten in the mid 20's for a win on the same maps. There is no reason to be tatical if you get nothing but satisfaction for a win while the losers benefit from the same rewards as you.
Lt. Commander
# 34
02-04-2010, 03:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtw1n View Post
Now playing through Klingon side pvp close to tier 3 I have noticed a major issue with rewards for winning/losing. The rate of token and experence points for a win is rarely much more then a few above a general loss reward total and I have gotten up to 30 for a loss and I have gotten in the mid 20's for a win on the same maps. There is no reason to be tatical if you get nothing but satisfaction for a win while the losers benefit from the same rewards as you.
But in cryptic's game 'there are no losers' everybody wins. PvP is currently meaningless and just a way to grind currently. As far as I know there are no plans for Fleet v Fleet (a basic fundimental in PvP), RvR which the game/story/setting is ripe for, or an open pvp zone. It's a shame as I - like many - had high hopes and do enjoy what little game there is to play, but at my current rate i will be at level cap within 30 days and be bored senseless with nothing to do!

As for the problem of zerg feeders - Played with a guy yesturday who was feeding - asked the opposition to move closer for an easier feed and had unequipped his shields for them. We managed to pull it back and won 15:14, but he had 9 deaths, with 2 kills... how is it he can simply walk away with that and then do it to another poor group? Its wrong - they need to either stick a larger penalty onto deaths or add a PvP penalt for deaths or losing (little or no medals for a loss) etc.