Lt. Commander
# 1 Cancel button
02-01-2010, 04:45 PM
I've spent the last five minutes on the loading screen for the Regulus System Block.

I need a cancel button so I can stop the loading process when the server's obviously not responding, without ctrl-alt-del to my task manager and stopping the process.

It'd also be nice if it didn't take five minutes to load a screen. What happened yesterday afternoon that made this start happening all of a sudden? I've never had this problem through all of OB.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-01-2010, 05:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epiphoskei
I've spent the last five minutes on the loading screen for the Regulus System Block.

I need a cancel button so I can stop the loading process when the server's obviously not responding, without ctrl-alt-del to my task manager and stopping the process.

It'd also be nice if it didn't take five minutes to load a screen. What happened yesterday afternoon that made this start happening all of a sudden? I've never had this problem through all of OB.
The questions is... how will this game work in a few hours when 98% of the population starts playing?

Please, Cryptic, fix this as fast as you can, and then have the decency of not trying to scam us of any more money for a while, ok?