Lt. Commander
# 1 Troll !!
02-05-2010, 09:07 PM
Can you believe you came to read a post titled troll?
Really lame of you to come and see someone rant about the downtime.
You seriously call everyone a troll for *****ing about the downtime, but come anyways.
Please just go ahead and post whatever you want.
The downtime still really sucks, and its starting to get annoying.
I mean really, on a weekend?
Cant they get things right over there to keep servers up for their first weekend?

Sad I guess, hopefully they have things together soon.
Usually I would understand its a launch of a new MMO, but this is no small title.
Cryptic should have taken note from open beta how many people were going to be interested.
Kinda really sucks sitting around on a weekend not being able to play what I purchased.
So go ahead and feed the troll
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-05-2010, 09:09 PM
*throws you a billy goat*
Lt. Commander
# 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakawau View Post
You seriously call everyone a troll for *****ing about the downtime, but come anyways.
Cand they get things right over there to keep servers up for their first weekend?

Usually I would understand its a launch of a new MMO, but this is no small title.
Cryptic should have taken note from open beta how many people were going to be interested.
Kinda really sucks sitting around on a weekend not being able to play what I purchased.
snazzy that is
Lt. Commander
# 4
Tsk tsk... This is how you do it.

My complaint about Cryptic

In this letter, I want to skip the usual preaching, moralizing, and pontificating and go straight to the facts. There are a number of reasons Cryptic isn't telling us as to why it wants to precipitate riots. In this letter, I will expose those reasons one-by-one, on the principle that it says it's going to sell quack pharmaceutical supplies (and you should be suspicious whenever you hear such telltale words and phrases as "breakthrough", "miracle", "secret remedy", "exclusive", and "clinical studies prove that...") before long. Good old Cryptic. It just loves to open its mouth and let all kinds of things come out without listening to how uncivilized they sound. Cryptic's inerudite legates are nothing more than subservient blobs of easily controlled protoplasm. That's why they're so willing to help Cryptic make us dependent on nugatory ochlocrats for political representation, economic support, social position, and psychological approval.

If one accepts the framework I've laid out here, it follows that I cannot think of any satisfactory rationale Cryptic could put forward that would justify its decision to reduce us to acute penury. Disguised in this drollery is an important message: It claims to have turned over a new leaf shortly after getting caught trying to develop mind-control technology. This claim is an outright lie that is still being circulated by Cryptic's cult followers. The truth is that those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it. Of course, if Cryptic had learned anything from history, it'd know that it will promote the sort of behavior that would have made the folks in Sodom and Gomorrah blush in a lustrum or two. When that event happens, a darkness and evil exceeding anything seen in history will descend over the world. I can hope only that before it does, people will prevent the production of a new crop of the most backwards dopeheads you'll ever see. Only then can we enable patriots to use their freedoms to save their freedoms.

There are two sorts of people in this world. There are those who deny the obvious, and there are those who make plans and carry them out. Cryptic fits neatly into the former category, of course. One indication of this is the fact that Cryptic uses highfalutin terms like "thymolsulphonephthalein" and "premisrepresentation" to conceal its plans to instill a subconscious feeling of guilt in those of us who disagree with its manuscripts. In this scheme of its, a mass of grandiloquent words falls upon the facts like soft snow, blurring the outlines and covering up all the details. We become unable to see that I have a problem with Cryptic's use of the phrase, "We all know that...". With this phrase, it doesn't need to prove its claim that newspapers should report only on items it agrees with; it merely accepts it as fact. To put it another way, one must consider the semiotics of gnosticism in order to fully understand its ruses. There are several logical contradictions in Cryptic's position on this matter. For example, it has a strategy. Its strategy is to make it virtually impossible to fire incompetent workers. Wherever you encounter that strategy, you are dealing with Cryptic. In closing, all that I ask is that you join me to stop Cryptic and tell it like it is.
Lt. Commander
# 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperTennent
*throws you a billy goat*
rofl, thanks
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-05-2010, 10:40 PM
Quote:
Cant they get things right over there to keep servers up for their first weekend?

I most definitly agree. Even though STO is great, I still think Cryptic dropped the ball on many things. Including constant server maintenance and the lack of prepaid time cards.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-05-2010, 10:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chat
Tsk tsk... This is how you do it.

My complaint about Cryptic

In this letter, I want to skip the usual preaching, moralizing, and pontificating and go straight to the facts. There are a number of reasons Cryptic isn't telling us as to why it wants to precipitate riots. In this letter, I will expose those reasons one-by-one, on the principle that it says it's going to sell quack pharmaceutical supplies (and you should be suspicious whenever you hear such telltale words and phrases as "breakthrough", "miracle", "secret remedy", "exclusive", and "clinical studies prove that...") before long. Good old Cryptic. It just loves to open its mouth and let all kinds of things come out without listening to how uncivilized they sound. Cryptic's inerudite legates are nothing more than subservient blobs of easily controlled protoplasm. That's why they're so willing to help Cryptic make us dependent on nugatory ochlocrats for political representation, economic support, social position, and psychological approval.

If one accepts the framework I've laid out here, it follows that I cannot think of any satisfactory rationale Cryptic could put forward that would justify its decision to reduce us to acute penury. Disguised in this drollery is an important message: It claims to have turned over a new leaf shortly after getting caught trying to develop mind-control technology. This claim is an outright lie that is still being circulated by Cryptic's cult followers. The truth is that those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it. Of course, if Cryptic had learned anything from history, it'd know that it will promote the sort of behavior that would have made the folks in Sodom and Gomorrah blush in a lustrum or two. When that event happens, a darkness and evil exceeding anything seen in history will descend over the world. I can hope only that before it does, people will prevent the production of a new crop of the most backwards dopeheads you'll ever see. Only then can we enable patriots to use their freedoms to save their freedoms.

There are two sorts of people in this world. There are those who deny the obvious, and there are those who make plans and carry them out. Cryptic fits neatly into the former category, of course. One indication of this is the fact that Cryptic uses highfalutin terms like "thymolsulphonephthalein" and "premisrepresentation" to conceal its plans to instill a subconscious feeling of guilt in those of us who disagree with its manuscripts. In this scheme of its, a mass of grandiloquent words falls upon the facts like soft snow, blurring the outlines and covering up all the details. We become unable to see that I have a problem with Cryptic's use of the phrase, "We all know that...". With this phrase, it doesn't need to prove its claim that newspapers should report only on items it agrees with; it merely accepts it as fact. To put it another way, one must consider the semiotics of gnosticism in order to fully understand its ruses. There are several logical contradictions in Cryptic's position on this matter. For example, it has a strategy. Its strategy is to make it virtually impossible to fire incompetent workers. Wherever you encounter that strategy, you are dealing with Cryptic. In closing, all that I ask is that you join me to stop Cryptic and tell it like it is.
Chat...are you bored...you took the time to do all that for some unsignificant preacher on the boards?
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-06-2010, 12:32 AM
Quote:

Haha, I can't help but applaud you for this one.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-06-2010, 12:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXLocutusXx
Chat...are you bored...you took the time to do all that for some unsignificant preacher on the boards?
The Chat just knows her internet.
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-06-2010, 12:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXLocutusXx
Writing Cryptic in a generator is taking time? :p