Lt. Commander
# 11
02-01-2010, 06:14 PM
ToS uniforms... that's the DDE isn't it? Where did you get yours from where you got that code now?
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-01-2010, 06:16 PM
First code just came from DL gamer, still awaiting my D2D one
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-01-2010, 06:17 PM
oh and still no skirts. Will try again tomorrow after it's "meant" to be up.
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-01-2010, 06:25 PM
I want skirts but i didn't want to pre order numerous copies of the games to get diffrent perks but i had alread y ordered my game from a reliable retailer, unfortuantly it wasnt the TOS package i wasnt gonna go change just to get the skirt, im hoping a skirt of some sort becomes avalible on cstore, be it further down the line when the excitement of the collecters various editions has died down or even in the not to distant future if cryptic want to (even tho that may make all those with TOS skirts a bit grumpy for a wee while )

I'd love the ToS costumes to, in fact love all costume options can get in games can never have enough, but i didnt have the cash to preorder from numerous outlets for waht is all the same game , but with diffrent perks, way to pricy for me.

So yes hope skirts do become avalible some time to those that could not obtain them intially.

Skirts and more long hair options would be wonderfull to have in game, i thikn the costume creator is not as good as the ones in coh or in CO, it still seems very lacking in options.

If Cryptic get the server and the game stable, i know what ill be changing my sig to, Skirts and long hair please
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-01-2010, 06:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vapur
I want skirts but i didn't want to pre order numerous copies of the games to get diffrent perks but i had alread y ordered my game from a reliable retailer, unfortuantly it wasnt the TOS package i wasnt gonna go change just to get the skirt, im hoping a skirt of some sort becomes avalible on cstore, be it further down the line when the excitement of the collecters various editions has died down or even in the not to distant future if cryptic want to (even tho that may make all those with TOS skirts a bit grumpy for a wee while )

I'd love the ToS costumes to, in fact love all costume options can get in games can never have enough, but i didnt have the cash to preorder from numerous outlets for waht is all the same game , but with diffrent perks, way to pricy for me.

So yes hope skirts do become avalible some time to those that could not obtain them intially.

Skirts and more long hair options would be wonderfull to have in game, i thikn the costume creator is not as good as the ones in coh or in CO, it still seems very lacking in options.

If Cryptic get the server and the game stable, i know what ill be changing my sig to, Skirts and long hair please
QFT

The whole reason I even bothered with the DDE was specifically for the TOS uniforms with skirts. I for one don't care how quickly they put it on the C-Store, so long as they do eventually. Same with the TNG and DS9 uniforms from the CE. Denying Trekkies uniforms based on what version they bought is a bad move. However most I've talked to agree with me, in that if made available on the C-Store and not being exclusives to pre-orders and not being limited time, we'll gladly pay for them.

If I had the money, or if it's still available when I get enough money I still might buy a CE just for all the physical goodies, the uniforms, and another 30 days free.

So hopefully the skirt not being available is just a temp thing, and will be resolved come midnight PST. Otherwise it gives us only half of why a lot of us pre-ordered DDE.

Also, have you tested to see if the TOS pants for male officers unlocked? Or is it just the skirt that isn't unlocking?
Lt. Commander
# 16
02-01-2010, 07:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vapur

Gee, that's a lot nicer then me. No TOS skirt then heads shall roll. I have dev quotes stating specifically that there will be skirts with the TOS uniform. Right here! Really important guy Jackalope even started a thread to specifically state that TOS uniforms would include skirts.
Lt. Commander
# 17
02-01-2010, 07:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenstein View Post
Gee, that's a lot nicer then me. No TOS skirt then heads shall roll. I have dev quotes stating specifically that there will be skirts with the TOS uniform.
Please try to contain your anger until the game has, at least, officially launched. For all you know, come launch, the skirts will suddenly appear. In short, too early to get too heated about it.
Lt. Commander
# 18
02-01-2010, 07:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bapaveza View Post
Please try to contain your anger until the game has, at least, officially launched. For all you know, come launch, the skirts will suddenly appear. In short, too early to get too heated about it.
That's why I said 'will roll' and not 'are rolling', implying it could happen, but is not happening at the moment. Can't speak for the future, though.
Lt. Commander
# 19
02-02-2010, 12:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GenTechJ View Post
QFT

The whole reason I even bothered with the DDE was specifically for the TOS uniforms with skirts. I for one don't care how quickly they put it on the C-Store, so long as they do eventually. Same with the TNG and DS9 uniforms from the CE. Denying Trekkies uniforms based on what version they bought is a bad move. However most I've talked to agree with me, in that if made available on the C-Store and not being exclusives to pre-orders and not being limited time, we'll gladly pay for them.

If I had the money, or if it's still available when I get enough money I still might buy a CE just for all the physical goodies, the uniforms, and another 30 days free.

So hopefully the skirt not being available is just a temp thing, and will be resolved come midnight PST. Otherwise it gives us only half of why a lot of us pre-ordered DDE.

Also, have you tested to see if the TOS pants for male officers unlocked? Or is it just the skirt that isn't unlocking?
Just the tops for both sexes at the moment. Also on another note, the Admirals uniform seems to not be making itself visible for some people too.
Lt. Commander
# 20
02-02-2010, 12:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluxing View Post
Just the tops for both sexes at the moment. Also on another note, the Admirals uniform seems to not be making itself visible for some people too.
Possibly related to a patch I just downloaded. A small one, only about 128 Mb. So if they had been playing since the patch was rolled out maybe they don't have the code for the uniform?