Lt. Commander
# 1 Problems with power tray
02-03-2010, 06:23 PM
First time poster, so be gentle...

I have a problem: neither the "holster weapon"- nor the "switch weapon"-buttons on the side of my power tray are working. This isn't the biggest problem, though.

The biggest is: I can't expand my power tray beyond the current 1 row for powers.

By this I mean, when I click the little icon on the side of the power tray to expand it into two or even three rows - "big personal tray", I think it's called? - nothing happens.

As a beginner, this wasn't a problem, but the more powers I gain, the greater the need becomes to access them quicker and having to scroll up and down through the power tray using the small arrows on the sides don't cut it in a sticky situation.

Has anyone else had this problem? Has anyone a solution?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-03-2010, 06:53 PM
Yeah those little 1,2, and 3 icons bug out on me once in a while too. I just keep clicking them and eventually they work. Try going to the UI editor and moving the block somewhere else temporarily. I find if it is overlapping something else even a little it will bug out.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-03-2010, 07:05 PM
Did that, thanks. But it didn't work.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-04-2010, 01:34 AM
Hi there, not noticed the issues you're describing but I'm having my own troubles with the tray.

For some reason the secondary fire of my weapons (i.e. Sniper Shot) keeps disappearing/removing itself from my tray!
Incredibly frustrating having to re-add it at the start of every ground combat mission.

I'll try the holster and tray size buttons in next time I'm game, find out if the issues are releated.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-04-2010, 02:54 AM
QUOTE=MikeWard1701;1909435]Hi there, not noticed the issues you're describing but I'm having my own troubles with the tray.

For some reason the secondary fire of my weapons (i.e. Sniper Shot) keeps disappearing/removing itself from my tray!
Incredibly frustrating having to re-add it at the start of every ground combat mission.

I'll try the holster and tray size buttons in next time I'm game, find out if the issues are releated.[/quote][/u][/i][/b]

im have the same problem but its my hand 2 hand attack thats missing, i also have a friend that
loses all there powers in the tray.

and a solution to the tray problem it mite b a graphics setting problem but i could be wroung..
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-04-2010, 04:19 AM
I am having a problem with my tray for ground as well. Play 2 chars and on 1 it is the secondary that drops but the other it is the primary. Have had them drop out during the mission as well. Not sure if I tried swapping weapons though
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-04-2010, 04:49 AM
all my skills clear from my actionbar everytime i leave ground combat, gettin really annoyed having to re-assign them everytime i beam to ground-combat
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-04-2010, 09:59 AM
Bumping.

Do you think uninstalling and reinstalling the game could work?
Lt. Commander
Same problem, only I have BOTH Space AND ground powers disappearing, during combat.

Reassigning is a hassle, but losing abilities in combat should only be from damage.

Guess we all should go in game, find the ticket and press the "me too" button.
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-05-2010, 11:13 AM
Having the same problem with powers disappearing. Slot two on Tray one holds sniper shot and the triple beam attack. Each time I go from space to ground instance I have to open the power window to find it and drag it back. I only have to drag one of them to the tray though, after I do that both powers seem to be slotted again. Stays until the end of the mission

Next time I go back to ground it's gone again. Also, noticed that Sniper shot will sometimes appear in the powers list with a Small Hypo Spray icon next to it instead of the target icon. Thought I was going nuts not able to find it until I read the powers lol