Lt. Commander
# 41
02-01-2010, 11:36 PM
Since this afternoon's patch, I've completed both a reward mission and a transfer mission for blue level officers and recieved both of them. I've yet to try a green one, so the difference could be in their rarity level, but I don't have one to confirm one way or the other at the moment.
Lt. Commander
# 42
02-01-2010, 11:56 PM
I've had no issues since this afternoon's patch either, but I know I've lost at least 4. And also, I've noticed that often when I DO get them, they're not the skills advertised on the mission. Correct type, but not at all the right skills. Sometimes they are, sometimes not. About 50/50.

While I know in the grand scheme of things, missing 4 out of the 20-30 I may be offered isn't much, but for 9 levels I went with only 1 BO, until I finally broke down and bought several from the store. I'm sure we'd all appreciate it if we could some how get reimbursed, though I've no idea how you'd even know how many we've lost (as I lost track).

PS: I can't get my shuttle from the C-Store any more either. Worked on the first one.
Lt. Commander
# 43
02-02-2010, 12:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by macallen View Post
Now that we know there is in issue, I went in and completed 5 New Officer missions...all went to Assignments. I asked fleetmates to do the same, zero of them vanished.

It appears that the problem is resolved. Any chance we can get the officers we lost (in my case, 6 more random ones)?
How do you do "new officer" missions? Who gives them??
Lt. Commander
# 44
02-02-2010, 12:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DickCheney
How do you do "new officer" missions? Who gives them??
As you level up, you'll be given these .. just Hail Starfleet and you should occasionally see them every few levels.
Lt. Commander
# 45
02-02-2010, 12:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brynthe
As you level up, you'll be given these .. just Hail Starfleet and you should occasionally see them every few levels.
Awesome... for you guys who have blue BOs, what are their unique powers???
Lt. Commander
# 46
02-02-2010, 12:32 AM
My theory is that when you click the X instead of hitting Complete Mission, you lose the reward. Could be wrong though. Anyone want to test?
Lt. Commander
# 47
02-02-2010, 12:38 AM
Don't know if this will be helpful or not but every time I got a bridge officer reward post patch, the first time I accepted the offer it gave me an inventory is full error ( this happened twice and both times I had plenty of space) I was then prompted to select the bridge officer again and I received them in my Assignments screen. Both times the officers I got had completely different skills to what was in the original award.. same race though...
Lt. Commander
# 48
02-02-2010, 12:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DickCheney
Awesome... for you guys who have blue BOs, what are their unique powers???
For me it's just racial stuff, but the biggy is higher ranked skills at lower ranks, like something that's normally at Lt Cmdr is available at Lt for a blue, which means I can use powers that would normally be out of my reach, or more effective versions of them, like a III vs a II or I.
Lt. Commander
# 49
02-02-2010, 01:12 AM
I lost one, too.Thought there were no empty slots...
Lt. Commander
# 50
02-02-2010, 01:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StormShade
Hi everyone,

We've been seeing a lot of reports of players missing Bridge Officers granted as rewards for leveling up, or as mission rewards. We know that finding these for some players can be confusing, so, I wanted to post where you should look for your Bridge Officer before you file a bug report.

Once you have completed the quest, and received your Bridge Officer, Open Your Assignments Window, and you should see on the right side of that window a column called "Bridge Officer Candidates". And Bridge Officers requesting to join your crew can be found there.

Attachment 3401

Simply Click on the officer requesting to join your crew and they will ask if you wish them to join up, or if you prefer using them to train an existing member of your crew.

On the other hand, should your Bridge Officer not be there, please file a bug report and include as much information as you can. How did you get this missing candidate? Was it from a mission? What time did it happen? Where were you when you turned in the quest? All of this information will help us to solve the problem quickly.

Thanks,

Stormshade
Yup you guys want me to recall the details?

How about all the missions up till Lt Com that were meant to give BO's.....I have not kept track as it has happened with all of them. The only BO's I have are the ones I bought and my initial BO.

please will you reimburse all my BO's thanks
Closed Thread