Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
Finally, ladies (and gay men), our time has come.

I'm tired of hearing about how hot Jadzia was or how good 7 of 9 looked in that black leotard. Girls can be into Star Trek too, and there were plenty of attractive dudes to look at over the course of the shows. I mean, all you gotta do is go back to the original to see that I speak the truth, just LOOK at Kirk and his shirts made of tissue. So who had you swooning in every episode they were in?

Mine was Data. I dunno, something about his giant... positronic brain. Yeah. That was it.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
01-31-2010, 09:05 PM
What if a guy is comfortable enough to admit a male is hot, without being gay?

Anyway, I think Kirk is mmmmmbrlg quality. but there's nothing wrong with Data, or some of the "non important" males that sometimes work in the background.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
01-31-2010, 09:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celice
What if a guy is comfortable enough to admit a male is hot, without being gay?

Anyway, I think Kirk is mmmmmbrlg quality. but there's nothing wrong with Data, or some of the "non important" males that sometimes work in the background.
There is nothing at all wrong with that. I wish more guys were comfortable enough to admit when another man is attractive.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
01-31-2010, 09:08 PM
My vote goes to Ensign Kim cant help it i love my geeky asians
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
01-31-2010, 09:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kynexy View Post
My vote goes to Ensign Kim cant help it i love my geeky asians
Geeky Asians rule, I should know, I'm dating one.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
01-31-2010, 09:14 PM
Hmmmm...well, I don't really like manly men.....so Riker and Kirk are out....

Probably Geordi.

Except for nowww, I'm in nerd-love with Wil Wheaton. But, he was too young in the show to be considered "hot"...that'd just be creepy....
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
01-31-2010, 09:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedSunBird View Post
Geeky Asians rule, I should know, I'm dating one.

'He He me too
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
01-31-2010, 09:32 PM
Compared to the women the men were substandard in looks. Let see I'll try for each seris to think.


Tos: None! They were all choped liver compared to the women.
TNG: Worf (only because of his exotic klingon herritage), Lore (evil grins and daddy complexes win with me)
DS9: Garrak (evil grins and daddy complexes win with me plus he sews!)
VOY: Harry Kim ( ONLY after the seris ended when he let his hair grow out, didn't like his hair before)
Enterprise: None, I haven't watch many episodes.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
01-31-2010, 09:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8Neph8
Compared to the women the men were substandard in looks. Let see I'll try for each seris to think.


Tos: None! They were all choped liver compared to the women.
TNG: Worf (only because of his exotic klingon herritage), Lore (evil grins and daddy complexes win with me)
DS9: Garrak (evil grins and daddy complexes win with me plus he sews!)
VOY: Harry Kim ( ONLY after the seris ended when he let his hair grow out, didn't like his hair before)
Enterprise: None, I haven't watch many episodes.
I'll give you that, not many of the men were exactly my "type" in the looks department (for my type, see Robert Plant back when he was young), but there were several that I developed crushes on based on their personalities. Data being an example of that.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
01-31-2010, 09:40 PM
I was oddly attracted to the new Bones they got in the latest movie.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:08 PM.