Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 Extreeme loading times
02-01-2010, 05:14 PM
I have been trying to load into the SOL system for about 30 mins now.
I think i must have read every single bit of text that can appear on the bottom portion of the sceen,
To be honest cryptic all this waiting you are enforceing on us is just going to ensure no one pays for a second month, i feel sorry for lifetime suscribers as its becoming obvious you just cant get your act together.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-01-2010, 07:16 PM
I have one character stuck trying to enter Sol system for 2nd day now. I did manage to get in once, just in time for server to go down, or maybe it was because it went down. I restart, wait, whichever, end result is the same....
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-01-2010, 08:12 PM
I am also stuck at login.... It hangs up after it loads about 3/4... Seriousley, cryptic lets figure out a solution here please... I am almost to the point of not purchasing a seconed month Sigh** I was so excited about this game and its turning out to be a huge headache...
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-01-2010, 08:15 PM
Are you using Cox internet and live in AZ, NV or CA?
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-01-2010, 08:17 PM
I have Time Warner.. My internet works correctly. Can play anarchy online, Fallen Earth no problem.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-01-2010, 08:17 PM
hah, nice to see a fellow AO / FE player.

RK2 ftw
Lt. Commander
I spent the hole day after paying 64 bucks getting the game downloading it the patching. get in the game and you shut the server down for 2 hours. So I get back in the game when they are up. get to the point in the starter quests/missions that I have to go to the Sol system and the sol system wont load. I see from this thread I'm not the only one. so I have got to play the game for about 30 mins. My char is stuck. Any feed back on whats up or if there is a fix coming? is it just server overload what ?
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-01-2010, 09:38 PM
Having the same problem, I havent even tried to make a new character or anything yet but I'm assuming it might just be SOL. I have no idea except that I can't play the character I made on the first day of headstart and *have not been able to play since then because of this issue which seems to have remained unresolved*
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-02-2010, 08:55 AM
I am so sick of this, i just un-installed, re-downloaded, and re-installed the game and it still does not work!! FIX THIS NOWWWW!!!! Come on i am trying way to hard to play this damned game..!!
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-02-2010, 09:10 AM
Come on Crypitc at least tell us that you Care and thar you are woking on a fix for this GAME BREAKING problem.... MANY MANY people can not load certian sections of the game.....it shows up most at during the trip back to the Sol System....so Cyprtic are your going to address this problem...or do I get my money back?