Lt. Commander
Does anyone know the exact name to search for for an EPS console. I've tried the obvious and I come up empty. Does it have some strange variant name or something? Is there a place I can easily buy one?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-01-2010, 05:02 PM
You can't buy consoles. So far you can only find them as rewards for pew pewing a baddie.

I would suggest looking on the exchange. Instead of trying to search for an EPS Console just use the filter for all consoles and click search.

Exchange was weird for me. I kept wondering why it was always empty in Open Beta till someone told me you had to click search.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-01-2010, 05:12 PM
i've noticed that clicking consoles won't show all of them, search "eps" under all and see what pops up or just search engineering console
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-01-2010, 05:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bapaveza View Post
You can't buy consoles. So far you can only find them as rewards for pew pewing a baddie.

I would suggest looking on the exchange. Instead of trying to search for an EPS Console just use the filter for all consoles and click search.

Exchange was weird for me. I kept wondering why it was always empty in Open Beta till someone told me you had to click search.
This is incorrect. You can buy consoles using PvP Merits, or Exploration Badges. However, the EPS Consoles are not part of that list for whatever reason they chose.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-01-2010, 05:38 PM
your best bet would be the exchange!

iirc it has "flow" in the name, not sure though...
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-01-2010, 05:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natsuki
This is incorrect. You can buy consoles using PvP Merits, or Exploration Badges. However, the EPS Consoles are not part of that list for whatever reason they chose.
EPS consoles are on the explore badge vendors at least on sol but you won't see them in the lower level vendors only the high level vendors.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-01-2010, 05:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fluhi View Post
EPS consoles are on the explore badge vendors at least on sol but you won't see them in the lower level vendors only the high level vendors.
Are they? I only checked the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd explore vendors off the top of my head for the EPS Consoles, and that was days ago. Stuck with a "72mb" patch that is taking HOURS for some odd reason so I can't check currently.