Lt. Commander
# 1 Wrath of Khan Uniform issues
02-02-2010, 04:02 PM
So I entered in the code for the special uniform awhile ago and starting yesterday I could see it as one of the options I could choose when visiting the tailor but I couldn't actually go beyond scrolling my mouse over it and seeing my toon where it, the game wouldn't allow me to wear the uniform. I waited till the official release and I am still having the same problem. On top of that, the colors for the uniform are all mixed up, could someone identify what the deafult colors are and how I might be able to get it?

Is this an ongoing issue?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-02-2010, 04:08 PM
Well I was lucky and got my uniform equipped yesterday, but now I cannot give my bridge officers my new DS9 and TNG uniforms. They also cannot wear the WoK uniform either. When I click on my character's name in the tailor window red text appears at the top of the screen saying something about errors. Can't even use my new combadges
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-02-2010, 08:00 PM
BUMP, still need help
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-02-2010, 08:06 PM
There seems to be a major bug in the costume customizing. It applies to all the bonus uniforms from what I can tell. I can't equip my Boff with any of the bonus uniforms either. Devs posted on it hours ago but we've no word for some time now. I opened my ticket on the issue over 7 hours ago and no word yet. I've been checking the dev tracker religously too.