Lt. Commander
# 1 Moar Info!!!!!
02-01-2010, 07:53 PM
Ok Love the game, and maybee im a bit spoiled by eve where everything has tons and tons of info.
However, in this game theres all kinds of things i dont know.

-How do i acess the other people in memory alpha
-Looking at deflector dishes , they all have different stats, none of which do i know what they do....
-Some of my weapons including ones or limited to the ones i created at memory alpha, say some things
like "allows offline mode for..." and it lists 4 things....wtf is that?
- lots of skills and items say all kinds of things that i just dont know what they do.
_ when you click the little "i" button on a enemy ship at the top, it tells you the name of the ship
and where it is......yeah i know its in the system im lookin right at it, you know maybee some
real info like put a picture of it, and a nice little back story thats the kinda info i need, the rest i know.
- the stat bonus to accuracy? last time i checked the guns seem to hit whatever there shootin at so what does accuracy do?
- The skill target jam, doesnt really work it sure the enemy just stops shooting you and starts shooting someone else, and if that person is close to dieing and its a big ship you jam, your effectively killing the other team mate lol, is that how its suposed to work? if so call it "misdirect sesnsors' or something

I really reallly reeeeeaaaally hope tomorow when i go pick up my nice shiny deluxe box it has a useful instruction manual that tells me these things.

otherwise get to work giving us MOAR INFO!
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-02-2010, 12:00 AM
Nothin huh?
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-02-2010, 12:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kassidus View Post
Ok Love the game, and maybee im a bit spoiled by eve where everything has tons and tons of info.
However, in this game theres all kinds of things i dont know.

-How do i acess the other people in memory alpha
-Looking at deflector dishes , they all have different stats, none of which do i know what they do....
-Some of my weapons including ones or limited to the ones i created at memory alpha, say some things
like "allows offline mode for..." and it lists 4 things....wtf is that?
- lots of skills and items say all kinds of things that i just dont know what they do.
_ when you click the little "i" button on a enemy ship at the top, it tells you the name of the ship
and where it is......yeah i know its in the system im lookin right at it, you know maybee some
real info like put a picture of it, and a nice little back story thats the kinda info i need, the rest i know.
- the stat bonus to accuracy? last time i checked the guns seem to hit whatever there shootin at so what does accuracy do?
- The skill target jam, doesnt really work it sure the enemy just stops shooting you and starts shooting someone else, and if that person is close to dieing and its a big ship you jam, your effectively killing the other team mate lol, is that how its suposed to work? if so call it "misdirect sesnsors' or something

I really reallly reeeeeaaaally hope tomorow when i go pick up my nice shiny deluxe box it has a useful instruction manual that tells me these things.

otherwise get to work giving us MOAR INFO!
1. Beats me. You can't yet?
2. Right click.
3. Occasional debuffs to target
4. Right click. Could you be more specific? Plent of info on the forums.
5. Uhhhh. Why? Shouldn't you be killing it?
"a nice little back story thats the kinda info i need" Uuhhhhhh.
6. Pay more attention. Weapons do miss. IF you watch the numbers the pop up over your target or watch the combat log you'll see not everything hits.
7. Yes. Don't use it if you're worried about your allies.

More folks will help you if you structure your post better. It also helps to be specific and somewhat friendly. Oh yeah. There are plenty of answers on this forum. Search is your friend.