Lt. Commander
# 1 Federation PvP
02-02-2010, 11:05 AM
Im just curious before I begin playing on the wrong faction, but does Federation have PvP missions and can they que up for PvP like the Klingons can? I only ask because PvP is really all I want to do, but was wondering if i could do it without being a toon who has a butt for for a face. Thx.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-02-2010, 11:07 AM
Play a Klingon, they have many more chances for PvP.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-02-2010, 11:15 AM
atm Klingon is the PvP faction, Fed is more hybrid.

if you want Only PvP roll Klingon for more opertunities
if you want to switch both ( aka PvE while bored, or PvE at all ) reoll Fed

within 45 days were suposed to be gettign some PvE ( Klingon) that actually means something, but ill belive it when i see it
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-02-2010, 12:39 PM
lawl, ive been playing for yonks on both sides, and the feds have basicaly the same amount of pvp options they just use the drop down menu lol. klingon only have some weird free for all missions KvK but they suck royally and dont work, also the Kal'has expanse gets old real fast..... . until Kilingon side gets some loving fed beats it hands down even for pvp atm.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-02-2010, 12:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by laranoye View Post
lawl, ive been playing for yonks on both sides, and the feds have basicaly the same amount of pvp options they just use the drop down menu lol. klingon only have some weird free for all missions KvK but they suck royally and dont work, also the Kal'has expanse gets old real fast..... . until Kilingon side gets some loving fed beats it hands down even for pvp atm.
Klinks get missions to
Die to enemies
Kill enemies
Kill turrets
win matches
Win house matches.

I leveled up through killing fed players doing pvp quests.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-02-2010, 12:48 PM
They are only quests and the only ones at that,.... other than that both sides have access to all the same maps and pvp fights... so only difference between feds and klinks is klinks got a few pvp orientated misions and no pve. whereas feds got the same minus the few pvp missions plus the large pve. Cant really argue with that :>
Dont get me wrong i like playing the klinks but it does get a bit tedious and repetitive.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-02-2010, 12:50 PM
Thanks everyone for the informative posts. I'll be sticking with Fed's. I love pvp, but a lil pve never hurt either.