Captain
# 1 Bravo Tacofangs!
11-20-2014, 10:10 AM
I love the new club, I just wanted to thank you personally for a great job!! I don't know the names of the other developers involved in this project but this is for all of you.

Empress Luna - Fight for your Empress!
Survivor of Romulus
# 2
11-20-2014, 12:30 PM
I'm very pleased with how the new Club 47 has turned out. It reminds me a lot (in a good way) of Pocket D from City of Heroes/Villains.

In fact, I'm glad Thomas Marrone is observing the spacedock interior holding a drink in his hand.

Brings back fond memories of War Witch's NPC. Now if he can only provide random commentary from time to time... "The Iconians make my teeth itch..."
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?u=91851766000&type=sigpic&dateline=13403  39147
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-20-2014, 12:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iconians View Post
I'm very pleased with how the new Club 47 has turned out. It reminds me a lot (in a good way) of Pocket D from City of Heroes/Villains.

In fact, I'm glad Thomas Marrone is observing the spacedock interior holding a drink in his hand.

Brings back fond memories of War Witch's NPC. Now if he can only provide random commentary from time to time... "The Iconians make my teeth itch..."
Molto bene!

The New Peace Saga by @lordarathron:
"A New Beginning", "Resolution on Risa", "War on Earth", "The Devil and All His Angels"
Other: Attumar: First ContactLegacy Series: Legacy of Attumar: Parts One and Two
Captain
# 4
11-20-2014, 02:29 PM
ALL HAIL TACOFANGS! Our elected Forum Overlord!

As soon as I can get in... I am going to enjoy your latest work Taco. Patch Server's hampsters must be on strike right now and we're working off reserve mice.
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/144/0/2/sto_sig_character_by_rattler20200-d7jlk1h.png
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yang Xiao Long
At least you two have something that drives you. I've just always, gone with the flow, you know.
Empire Veteran
# 5
11-20-2014, 02:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lunasto View Post
I love the new club, I just wanted to thank you personally for a great job!! I don't know the names of the other developers involved in this project but this is for all of you.
Hey Luna, can you send me a PM. Was just wanting to see how Catstar was doing. Haven't seen him in a bit.
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891
Captain
# 6
11-20-2014, 04:36 PM
/em d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-ddddddance shuffle!
Survivor of Romulus
# 7
11-20-2014, 04:44 PM
The Club is awesome, but that Intrepid set.....*faints*
Today is the official day of the Taco!

Quote:
Well, Thomas deserves to proudly observe his new creation docked in spacedock. The Pathfinder is an awesome looking ship.
On another note, do you know/remember that Commander Thomas Marrone was previously stationed on Memory Alpha? Given they closed that place, it was only fair to give the poor guy a new post.
Because true Starfleet Captains command Exploration Cruisers!
Thank you Cryptic for finally giving me MY SHIP!!!
Ensign
# 8
11-20-2014, 04:45 PM
I absolutely love whats been done with the club.
Survivor of Romulus
# 9
11-20-2014, 04:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shpoks View Post
Well, Thomas deserves to proudly observe his new creation docked in spacedock. The Pathfinder is an awesome looking ship.
On another note, do you know/remember that Commander Thomas Marrone was previously stationed on Memory Alpha? Given they closed that place, it was only fair to give the poor guy a new post.
Is he even still there? I've not been back to Memory Alpha, and I have to admit I've remained out of the loop regarding its fate with the R&D changes which I am not particularly happy with.

I did enjoy his NPC there saying how the blue-on-blue LCARS display was an accident but resulted in a minor efficiency output. That always gave me a chuckle.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?u=91851766000&type=sigpic&dateline=13403  39147
Lt. Commander
# 10
11-20-2014, 04:57 PM
Quote:

I was getting the Pocket D vibe just from the screenshots I was seeing. After viewing it 'in person' today, the feeling was even stronger.

Can't say I'm a clubber, but Club 47 looks darn good and a place I could see myself spending time in.