Empire Veteran
# 91
01-07-2014, 01:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ggg247 View Post
Top Gun for NES - In this game, you stare at a blue screen ("the sky") with some white blobs in it ("clouds"). Occassionally, a single red pixel would suddenly appear and shoot at you while jumping wildly all over the screen. He never missed hitting you. I NEVER managed to shoot down a single enemy plane in that game!!!.
I don't think anyone in the history of the world has managed to successfully land on the carrier in that game.
Republic Veteran
# 92
01-08-2014, 12:40 AM
well, lets see:

- Battlecruiser 3000A.D.
- X-Rebirth
- Quake 3 (after playing Quake 1 & 2)
- Diablo 3 (after playing Diablo 1 & 2)
- EvE Online (gank first, dont ask questions later)
- SWTOR (after going F2P)
- STO (in the beginning - after discovering that there was actually no content beyond DS9/Level 40 )

I liked WoW actually - much content (even endgame), bugs are not very gamebreaking, the only problem is the audience (but this is a common problem in MMOs)
Career Officer
# 93
01-08-2014, 11:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thegalaxy31 View Post
Read the title.

SWTOR
I actually like SW TOR they have speeders, mine has xmas lights :3 I even have a tauntaun to ride.

The worst one i ever played was well of souls, maybe dark orbit. Nah, well of souls! ...they had killer ice cream cones for enemys!! :O
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwecaptainsmirk View Post
I promote CatStar as acting Captain of STO....wait, I never said that! Darn it CatStar, cut that out!"

How Picard dealt with ARC_STO Feedback_White Ranger VS Scorpion
Career Officer
# 94
01-09-2014, 12:40 AM
EVE Online: It's a sandbox game where you can do anything you want. But that sandbox is in a prison full of thieves, murderers and rapists, and you're sentenced to life mining rocks.

Many psychopaths willing to suicide-gank someone in a safe zone mining Veldspar, the lowest quality rock.

DC Universe Online: A console game ported to the PC. Poorly. It shot everywhere BUT the target I pointed my cross-hairs at. TAB targeting kept selecting mobs/objects the furthest distance possible, instead of the mob beating my face in. And if you want higher than normal graphic setting, you'd have to hack the video card.

Not a single thing was geared towards the PC system of gameplay.

Last edited by leihngwei; 01-09-2014 at 12:43 AM.
Captain
# 95
01-09-2014, 01:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by leihngwei View Post
EVE Online: It's a sandbox game where you can do anything you want. But that sandbox is in a prison full of thieves, murderers and rapists, and you're sentenced to life mining rocks.

Many psychopaths willing to suicide-gank someone in a safe zone mining Veldspar, the lowest quality rock.

DC Universe Online: A console game ported to the PC. Poorly. It shot everywhere BUT the target I pointed my cross-hairs at. TAB targeting kept selecting mobs/objects the furthest distance possible, instead of the mob beating my face in. And if you want higher than normal graphic setting, you'd have to hack the video card.

Not a single thing was geared towards the PC system of gameplay.
Sounds like GTA Online to me. Which I should add to that list.
Captain
# 96
01-09-2014, 12:45 PM
Hmm the worst game i ever played?

Without a doubt the old NES game battletoads

i would say ET the extraterstial for the atari 2600 but that would be to obvious

yes owned both of them
http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k161/wraith_011/Youracistbastard.jpg
Commander
# 97
01-09-2014, 02:11 PM
SWTOR

I've uninstalled plenty of games over the years, but this was the only one that I uninstalled because I had started to really hate it. That whole "spend money or have a very horrible playing experience" theme is just bad, bad PR.
On top of that, it has loooooong load times and bad performance in general. STO has better graphics and runs much more smoothly.
Captain
# 98
01-09-2014, 02:18 PM
GTA: San Andreas . I had an unrated copy, and felt no joy smakin hookers around or just walking around causing mayhem. It was a great game for shock value, but nothing redeeming in gameplay. Kinda like a certain Trek game I used to play.
KBF Lord MalaK
Awoken Dead

You're gonna upgrade my Chel Grett for FREE but charge me $30 to upgrade my Kamarag ?
Captain
# 99
01-09-2014, 02:31 PM
Battletoads was awesome, and GTA:SA was the height of that franchise. It had friggin jet pack!
Career Officer
# 100
01-09-2014, 03:27 PM
World of warplanes
Eve online
World of tanks
Cod black ops and ghosts
Portal
League of legends
Battlefield 3
Star wars (any title)