RaiderZ
CoD Black Ops II
NES Gilligan's Island
NES Bigfoot Racing
Survivor of Romulus
# 42
12-31-2013, 11:42 AM
Plumbers don't wear ties.

Easy choice, no contest at all. That game is the worst game I have ever played. It is so bad, it is beyond "so bad, it's good". It is just bad.
There was a sig here, but I gave up. Thanks {REDACTED}
Ensign
# 43
12-31-2013, 12:38 PM
I recently bought Elite Force 2 after getting lucky and finding one at a reasonable price. Played a couple missions, haven't touched it since. And I'm normally rather patient/forgiving with games.

Now, I won't say that it's the worst I've played, but spending every mission being chased by swarms of monsters just isn't what I was looking for. I'll probably eventually do what I would normally never do: go back on the easiest setting and blaze through it just to see if the game as a whole is any good.

Another game which I wanted to like yet couldn't - an rts called Empire Earth 2. Since they couldn't come up with a smart AI, they would instead just send giant blobs after you. And due to their their strict rock/paper/scissors design, the composition of the blob you sent back would depend entirely on what units your opponent had. The first game has its own issues, such as the AI didn't need resources for anything, but I at least had fun with it. And the modding community! Still going strong for such an old game.

And Star Ocean 4. I found far too much that I didn't like with it. Grindy beyond reason, annoying characters, Miss "Rain Death Upon All Enemies" yet has no self esteem...

Last edited by sarreous; 12-31-2013 at 12:58 PM.
Starfleet Veteran
# 44
12-31-2013, 12:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eldarion79 View Post
Perfect Dark Zero
LOTR Conquest
LEGO Batman
Every Madden game from 2005 to 2013
Armada II
Every Civilization after II
Diablo III
Neverwinter
RaiderZ
CoD Black Ops II
NES Gilligan's Island
NES Bigfoot Racing
If you liked armada 1 then get fleet ops. It is a very good and free game supposing you still have the armada 2 disc.

Worst ever? Farmville.
NERF CANNONS - THEY NEED A 50% NERF
CRUISERS NEED A 206% HULL BUFF
Ensign
# 45
12-31-2013, 01:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by empireofsteve View Post

Worst ever? Farmville.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odBDAcOEKuI
Captain
# 46
12-31-2013, 01:35 PM
I don't know if it the worst game but the only one I have ever intentionally uninstalled because I was sick to the back teeth of bugs was Crysis on the PC. Most I just get bored with and trade in for something, but Crysis had very annoying bugs on practically every level to the point I just go sick of patching it.

Thing is I brought a different episode of the game on the PS3 which gave me this game as well and it played OK on that platform, the problem then was that by then my judgement of the game was biased because of my earlier experience on the PC so I didn't enjoy it then either.

SUPPORT THE FOUNDRY, YOUR GATEWAY TO NEW REGULAR CONTENT.

Last edited by mjarbar; 12-31-2013 at 01:37 PM.
Rihannsu
# 47
12-31-2013, 02:27 PM
I just remembered one that I'd managed to repress memories of due to how frustrating it was. But I don't remember the title. It was one of the Spyro games for GBA. Why is it so frustrating? Pits o'death that you have to do precisely timed jumps to clear. And that's just a regular part of the world maps. then there's a weird issue with the graphics that makes it hard to tell if you can clear a jump when moving down.... Ugh.... so frustrating I quit before I was even half done.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Captain
# 48
12-31-2013, 09:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by redsnake721 View Post
YEs Superman 64 was horrible. But what about the Dreamcast's title: Seaman. With Leonard Nimoy doing the voice over work? That was the strangest, dumbest viedo game ever. Here's a link to it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wb7IbLEPRUs.
I just love how weird that game is. Plus the the title. It is still much better than most pet sim games that are out there.

""""
I have tried games that were literally unplayable but the first that comes to memory for just being terrible is CRUE BALL for the Sega Genesis. A Motley Crue pinball video game with 16 bit chip soundtrack. Dash Galaxy in the alien assylum for NES: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dash_Ga...e_Alien_Asylum. Gameboy in the 1990's had tons of stinkers.
Play more STO Foundry! (You can thank me later.)

A TIME TO SEARCH: ENTER MY FOUNDRY MISSION at the RISA SYSTEM in the SIRIUS SECTOR

Last edited by lincolninspace; 12-31-2013 at 09:22 PM.
Career Officer
# 49
01-04-2014, 10:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gavshaw View Post
Star Trek: Dominion War (or something titled very like that).

Buggy has hell, doesn't play smooth and a certain ship's 'special ability' did not work. The game was never properly patched. Only cost me 5 dollars and I did manage to complete the game (not that it was that long).

There are probably a few others, but that one came to mind.
Really? I asked, and got DS9W for Christmas, and while it is buggy, it is a fun game.
Join Star Trek Battles!
Lt. Commander
# 50
01-04-2014, 02:43 PM
Here's a few...

Friday the 13th
E.T. the Extraterrestrial
Superman 64
Star Wars: The Masters of Teras Kai (sp?)
Castlevania: Judgement