Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Star Trek Online General Discussion
Login

Lt. Commander
This Queue To Get In Is Absolute Crap.

This One Server Thing Is Obviously A Massively Messed Up Idea, And I Can Tell You This, I Will Cancel My Year Subscription And Sue To Recoup My Money If This Continues Into Release. This Isn't Even Live Cryptic And You Can't Handle The Number Of Players. THERE IS NO WAY PEOPLE ARE GOING TO STAY IN A GAME WE HAVE TO WAIT TO GET IN TO PLAY. Fix This, And Fix It Now.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-31-2010, 12:22 PM
Once this game launches you will not get a refund.
Lt. Commander
# 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dublin_Raider View Post
Once this game launches you will not get a refund.
Not True . American Express card holders I know for sure can
Lt. Commander
# 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kheldor9

This One Server Thing Is Obviously A Massively Messed Up Idea, And I Can Tell You This, I Will Cancel My Year Subscription And Sue To Recoup My Money If This Continues Into Release. This Isn't Even Live Cryptic And You Can't Handle The Number Of Players. THERE IS NO WAY PEOPLE ARE GOING TO STAY IN A GAME WE HAVE TO WAIT TO GET IN TO PLAY. Fix This, And Fix It Now.

This was the last straw. I canceled my CE preorder the minute I saw there was a queue on a SINGLE SERVER game that wasn't even out at retail yet. Absolutely ridiculous.
Lt. Commander
# 5
Your keyboard must have that +10 to Capital Letters skill. And a -10 to Logic. You're not going to spend hundreds (or perhaps thousands) to sue to get your money back. Have some perspective.
Lt. Commander
# 6
Well...WoW has/had (I hadn't seen one in awhile) queue's to get in..and there are 11million+ players..so..obviously if the game is good enough people WILL pay to wait in line to play.

however..I agree..STO isn't good enough for a queue to be acceptable
Lt. Commander
# 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kheldor9

Bye bye QQer!
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-31-2010, 12:24 PM
for gods sake, shut up and get a clue.
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-31-2010, 12:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bunglerm00se View Post
Your keyboard must have that +10 to Capital Letters skill. And a -10 to Logic. You're not going to spend hundreds (or perhaps thousands) to sue to get your money back. Have some perspective.
Ever heard of a class action?
Lt. Commander
# 10
01-31-2010, 12:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suron
Well...WoW has/had (I hadn't seen one in awhile) queue's to get in..and there are 11million+ players..so..obviously if the game is good enough people WILL pay to wait in line to play.

however..I agree..STO isn't good enough for a queue to be acceptable
Well, they did when 3.3 launched, heh. Instance fail to initialize stuff from too many people running instances.

No real excuse though.