Lt. Commander
# 1 excelsior
02-01-2010, 07:41 PM
As powerful as the constitution class is considering the time period this game is set in would Excelsior class have been more approprate. i think it should be in the game since the centaur class came from the same design and it made maranda class go down a few places and put an end to the constitution.

just a thought.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-01-2010, 07:42 PM
Realistically the Constitution would not be in the game without the pre-order bonus. It's a perk - not true game content (at least to me). It makes no sense for the Excelsior or the Constitution to still be active 150, 200 years after they entered service.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-01-2010, 07:46 PM
Just like was done to me, Star Fleet pulled the Connie's out of museums and mothballs.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-01-2010, 07:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bapaveza View Post
Realistically the Constitution would not be in the game without the pre-order bonus. It's a perk - not true game content (at least to me). It makes no sense for the Excelsior or the Constitution to still be active 150, 200 years after they entered service.
Actually, the connie REFIT is a normal ship in the game. Its a tier 2 cruiser. Your thinking about TOS connie, which is just a starter ship. And the OP is saying if the connie REFIT(from TMP) is in the game, then why isnt the Excelsior, which is newer than the connie REFIT.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-01-2010, 07:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garris-Fraya
As powerful as the constitution class is considering the time period this game is set in would Excelsior class have been more approprate. i think it should be in the game since the centaur class came from the same design and it made maranda class go down a few places and put an end to the constitution.

just a thought.
Vesper class is basically an advanced excelsior
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-01-2010, 07:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bapaveza View Post
You know starfleet uses the TOS connies as punishment for bad captains (people who buy from game stop )
so I will be flying one, because I support the devil corporation. ( gamestop )
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-01-2010, 07:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justintheawesome
Vesper class is basically an advanced excelsior
And the Excalibur is basically an advanced connie, yet the connie refit is still in the game.