Lt. Commander
# 11
02-01-2010, 08:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capsilus
hurry hurry, buy buy, I'm a lifer and now sleep so much better. no more payments on my favorite mmo.

hope u can still join the club.
Its a gamble no doubt .... but ... i like a good gamble
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-01-2010, 08:59 PM
I was just able to get it to go through after 1 failed attempt and several warnings of "This product is temporarily not available. Please come back later. We apologize for this inconvenience." Keep trying.
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-01-2010, 09:02 PM
Well now I am being told the offer has expired and I have been trying to use it for the past hour. Of course I noticed the error this weekend as well. I shouldn't be surprised since they cut the special off early on Champions Online as well from what I understand. It is quite apparent they have been working on the account server because now when I go in my account the dashboard has changed. Nice of them to bring it down early.

Saved me some cash since I was only going to do it because I had the cash to burn.
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-01-2010, 09:07 PM
Maybe it's worth raising a support request about this. If you could not order while you were supposed to do so it would only be fair to extend the offer, on a case to case basis.
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-01-2010, 09:11 PM
I was in the process of buying it and accidentally refreshed my screen...and yeah, the offer was GONE. I have already contacted billing support about this since it said the offer was good until 11:59 PST...NOT EST. I am seriously ****ed. I rushed home from work so I could get it before the expiration...only to get screwed at the last minute. And I had been saving up all week so I could finally buy it, too...
Lt. Commander
# 16
02-01-2010, 09:11 PM
I sincerely hope it's just a glitch. I had to scrape up the cash and juggle some bills to get it, and I just got it worked out with a couple of hours to spare (mountain time) it's pulled down....
Lt. Commander
# 17
02-01-2010, 09:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EthanHunteg View Post
Its a gamble no doubt .... but ... i like a good gamble
it is a bit of a gamble, but really the odds are in our favor. First of it's Star Trek, second it's an MMO, and there are so many fans that are star trek deprived because of no shows that this can only go up.

unless cryptic goes from a massive earthquake this thing is going to the stars. It really seams like cryptic has learned a lot from other mmo's as this one is the most enjoyable, and I have played all space based.

With all the nice special perks from the different pre-orders, you watch, these will be high value items in under a year.

I think our gamble will pay out big time. u watch, people will envy our lifetime sub accounts.
Lt. Commander
# 18
02-01-2010, 09:16 PM
Why did they close the life time subs?
Lt. Commander
# 19
02-01-2010, 09:16 PM
Yeah it's a glitch guys go ahead and keep trying I just got my Email!

BTW a joystick is what made this a game for me, CRYPIC ADD FULL SUPPORT PLEASEEEEE
Lt. Commander
# 20
02-01-2010, 09:19 PM
Does anybody have a direct link?