Lt. Commander
# 1 So, Starfleet told me to...
02-01-2010, 10:16 PM
Explore this planet because it had some carnivorous plants. I'm scanning these plants when it occurs to me, there are building here... and no people... and some of these plants are right outside the doors to there buildings...

THESE PLANTS ATE THE PEOPLE! It's only logical. Has Starfleet gotten so soft that PLANTS can walk all over Federation citizens and they won't do anything about it besides making little beeping sounds at them?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-01-2010, 10:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowofBlood
Explore this planet because it had some carnivorous plants. I'm scanning these plants when it occurs to me, there are building here... and no people... and some of these plants are right outside the doors to there buildings...

THESE PLANTS ATE THE PEOPLE! It's only logical. Has Starfleet gotten so soft that PLANTS can walk all over Federation citizens and they won't do anything about it besides making little beeping sounds at them?
Understand first, then kill.

Its good logic.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-01-2010, 10:23 PM
The reason they got eaten is because tricorders can't kill plants, but I do. That's why I'm a Klingon.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-01-2010, 10:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lx31
The reason they got eaten is because tricorders can't kill plants, but I do. That's why I'm a Klingon.
I didn't think Klingons liked to eat their vegetables.