Lt. Commander
# 1 Bridge Officers Not Showing Up
01-29-2010, 04:42 PM
What is being done about our Bridge Officers not being awarded from the missions? Are we going to get reimbursed?

They are not showing up in the assignments tab & there is a sticky about it in the bug report area.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-29-2010, 04:49 PM
Hope so...
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-29-2010, 05:19 PM
Did you hail starfleet and talk to Bridge aquisition Officer?
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-29-2010, 05:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Markavenger View Post
Did you hail starfleet and talk to Bridge aquisition Officer?
there is no such officer in the communications.

i just did the same thing that worked in Open Beta and they are not showing up in assignments.
Lt. Commander
# 5 Paging SF.
01-29-2010, 05:29 PM
Yes... still not in inventory.
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-29-2010, 05:39 PM
I had a similar thing. Chose a tactical officer as a mission reward (already had engy and science from mission rewards) but it never turned up so I went and requisitioned one instead.
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-29-2010, 05:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OV_ohms
I had a similar thing. Chose a tactical officer as a mission reward (already had engy and science from mission rewards) but it never turned up so I went and requisitioned one instead.
I am missing tactical and science due to the bug. the spots are empty as i am hoping a GM will replace them.
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-29-2010, 05:57 PM
Having this issue too and had it in the open beta. ): I'm half way to Lt. Commander and I have a single tactical officer. My science and engineer never appeared when awarded.
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-29-2010, 07:58 PM
Same problem here, one other guy in my fleet, and we saw other people in zone chat reporting it too.

I chose an Engineering officer as reward for an early mission and he never showed up in the Assignments tab. fwiw, I hadn't encountered in open beta (but there's probably lots of bugs I hadn't).

I'll go ahead and submit a Bug on it. I don't know if it's something a GM can fix in the game or not. I'll live, I mean I can always purchase officers, it's just a worrisome bug and I'm not really inclined to do any more missions that reward officers if they're going to disappear like this.
Lt. Commander
# 10
01-29-2010, 08:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackjackGT View Post
Same problem here, one other guy in my fleet, and we saw other people in zone chat reporting it too.

I chose an Engineering officer as reward for an early mission and he never showed up in the Assignments tab. fwiw, I hadn't encountered in open beta (but there's probably lots of bugs I hadn't).

I'll go ahead and submit a Bug on it. I don't know if it's something a GM can fix in the game or not. I'll live, I mean I can always purchase officers, it's just a worrisome bug and I'm not really inclined to do any more missions that reward officers if they're going to disappear like this.
I'm hesitant to even buy them from the vendor. If its the assignment list that's bugged, you could be wasting your merits.