Lt. Commander
# 51
02-02-2010, 03:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wd_harding
Wow, not sure how anyone could decide they dont like a game this complex and involving so quickly.
Wow you are smart one. First of all the game is not that complex for mmo game. About evolving in to something better takes time those mini patches are not much of a improved gameplay. This game is not even half of what i expected (my expectation were high as this is STAR TREK) and i sure dont want to pay money for something that already should be done. Think about it you will pay mothly fee + vat for half ass release... They didnt give us a chance to play as klingons, romulans and cardassian. Instead you will have to pay to play as them really soon(and they will sell it to you in C store HAHAHAHAH). So **** CRYPTIC AND **** THIS HALF ASS RELEASE...

I too got refund at steam....

And yes they will know hom much people asked for refund as they already have preordwer keys in their database. do the math... preorder keys - retail keys = people that cancled preorder. i hope this will help you people to get better support and NOT just milking your cash from cryptic.

REGARDS!!
Lt. Commander
# 52
02-02-2010, 05:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinari
Its not that I didnt like the game, it just isnt my kind of style, I prefer being able to walk around, and pressing different abilities , rather then spamming one button "fire all wepons"

And for my main char to look different, not different shades of armors, and my ship to only change by design, not by the armor/wepons added. It just isnt detailed enough for me to stay, and the quests seem to be all instanced and solo, I need the feeling of community, which I didnt have. Ill be waiting for TOR to come out, hopefully that game will live up to what I need.
once you hit tier 3 you will be pressing alot more buttons than just the fire all button
Lt. Commander
# 53
02-02-2010, 10:08 AM
haha well to each his own. This was based on steam refunds to help though who didnt get there enjoyment of the game and could get money back, which is amazing, im very happy with steam.
Lt. Commander
# 54
02-02-2010, 10:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by necrogold
once you hit tier 3 you will be pressing alot more buttons than just the fire all button
To be fair ... I hit T3 and the only buttons I hit were the ones to get a refund. :p I'm not saying that to detour anyone from buying ... just saying it doesn't seem to be a finished product. It's very hard to determine what path to choose when the game is constantly changing, as this game will in the next few months. The pre-order items just weren't enough for me to spend the extra cash to keep an account active while things were set in stone.

I will admit that this game could become the next awesome game "evar" ... but I don't know ... and I'm not one to give my money to a cause without the proper return investment. :p I'm not a share holder ... so I won't see anything from giving my support other than what I expect from a company. So as it stands I'm in a lose/break even situation ...

And I'd rather wait to break even then give my money to see what happens in the long run. :p

I do hope the best, though ...