Lt. Commander
# 1 PM Stogold spam UGH
02-01-2010, 09:10 PM
You do realize what you are doing... Right?

Subtle hint... Not helping.
So you better edit it all out.

Yay for forum being buggy.
Lt. Commander
# 2 PM Stogold spam UGH
02-01-2010, 09:10 PM

SUBJECT: Stogold

<<http://www.sellsto.com >> Cheapest Star Trek Online Energy Credits 100K sale 21$, Powerleveling 1-10 only 9$, Supper Best Services ! <<http://www.sellsto.com >>

---

SUBJECT: Stogold

<<http://www.sellsto.com >> Cheapest Star Trek Online Energy Credits 100K sale 21$, Powerleveling 1-10 only 9$, Supper Best Services ! <<http://www.sellsto.com >>

---

Please ban these accounts.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-01-2010, 09:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vironica View Post
well thats either a idiot or a clever gold seller advertising in the forums....not sure which lol
Indeed. You would think he read all the countless messages saying what you are supposed to do.

Hi forum. *waves*
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-01-2010, 09:12 PM
well thats either a idiot or a clever gold seller advertising in the forums....not sure which lol
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-01-2010, 11:29 PM
I've had 10 of these GOLD spam PMs in the last 2 days! Is there anywhere where we can let these people get banned?
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-01-2010, 11:56 PM
I've had similar PMs from the following users:

fdgyrfthmhv
Lafdgd
gfhsdfer
gfjhyjhtyu
asfgdhrdfe
MIRIgdfg
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-01-2010, 11:58 PM
I had PMs this morning, but I logged in and checked my in game E-mail, and sure enough gold spam. Reported and deleted, checked back here and all the PMs I had were gone.

Did they cross link the Forums to the In-Game E-mail?
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-01-2010, 11:58 PM
Are you aware of this post folks :
Quote:
Originally Posted by StormShade
Hi everyone,

We've been getting numerous complaints recently that some Ferengi Smugglers have been approaching members of Starfleet and the Klingon Defense Force offering to sell them additional Energy Credits for real life money. We want you to know that we take these actions seriously, and are working on ways to combat this movement. However, while we're working on these things, there are some things that you can do to help stop this now.

If you come across someone offering to sell you in-game currency for real life money, please report them in-game. You can do this by right clicking on their name in game and select the option to report them.

If someone sends you a PM you can do the same thing. In-game click the question mark (?), request GM Help then select behavior and add the players information for a GM to investigate and take action. Please include as much information as you can regarding the message you received.

Additionally, you can ignore these people both in-game and on the forums. In-game, simply right click on the players name and choose ignore. On the forums, go to the profile of the person who you wish to ignore and select the option to add that player to your ignore list. Your ignore list is the same both in-game, and on the forums, so if you do this in one location, you will not need to do so in the other.

We want you to know that we do take the buying and selling of in-game currency for real money very seriously. If we have proof that you have bought in-game currency, or are caught trying to sell in-game currency, we will ban your Star Trek Online Account. No one would like to see this happen, so please, don't buy in-game currency for real money, and if you see someone trying to sell in-game currency, please report them.

Thanks,

Stormshade