Captain
# 11
01-04-2014, 09:11 PM
New series:
"Boob Trek"
These, are the voyages of the starship DDDDDDDD-cup. It's mission, to go where no boob has gone before, to enhance boobs everywhere, and to develop an appreciation of boobs of the super-size everywhere.....

butcher suspect, "What'd you hit me with?"
Temperance Brennan, "A building"
Career Officer
# 12
01-04-2014, 10:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by earlnyghthawk View Post
New series:
"Boob Trek"
These, are the voyages of the starship DDDDDDDD-cup. It's mission, to go where no boob has gone before, to enhance boobs everywhere, and to develop an appreciation of boobs of the super-size everywhere.....
Lol.
Would. Not. Watch.

~jodarkrider's female torso improvements suggestions~
Twitter - @JanDarkrider (mostly RP & self-parody in character)
Captain
# 13
01-04-2014, 10:31 PM
Might watch for the lulz.
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/144/0/2/sto_sig_character_by_rattler20200-d7jlk1h.png
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruby Rose
And then I sneezed. And then I exploded.
Captain
# 14
01-04-2014, 10:33 PM
Hey, at least I got a few chuckles.

butcher suspect, "What'd you hit me with?"
Temperance Brennan, "A building"
Career Officer
# 15
01-05-2014, 10:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jodarkrider View Post
Because Baywatch was a sh*tty series, while Trek is a sci-fi, and is about diversity, and not about boobs of one female protagonist (Well, I heard Voyager kind of is an exception from that - have yet to see, but still, TNG and DS9 are not about that.)
Seven of Nine had some pretty big boobs. Her combadge didn't clip into them like they do in the game. -.-

That said, which is more ridiculous: asking for the devs to fix the math error that they made almost 3 years ago, or adding chest hair while leaving an issue unresolved?

Also: The Terran Empire insignia from TOS floats over a woman's shirt, no matter WHAT her bust size is!
The jar kitty watches you.
Career Officer
# 16
01-05-2014, 10:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by earlnyghthawk View Post
New series:
"Boob Trek"
I'm digging the idea, if only for some cheap lulz.
The jar kitty watches you.
Career Officer
# 17
01-05-2014, 10:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitonozanshi View Post
Seven of Nine had some pretty big boobs. Her combadge didn't clip into them like they do in the game. -.-

That said, which is more ridiculous: asking for the devs to fix the math error that they made almost 3 years ago, or adding chest hair while leaving an issue unresolved?

Also: The Terran Empire insignia from TOS floats over a woman's shirt, no matter WHAT her bust size is!
Yeah, well, they should fix bugs like that for sure and asap, it looks really lame, especially this problem is persisting probably for years now...

The chest hair thread was a good laugh tho.

~jodarkrider's female torso improvements suggestions~
Twitter - @JanDarkrider (mostly RP & self-parody in character)
Captain
# 18
01-05-2014, 11:06 PM
The TOS Terran badge also is mirrored on every uniform except the TOS Mirror, so its on the left side like a normal Fed badge, but reversed.
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/144/0/2/sto_sig_character_by_rattler20200-d7jlk1h.png
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruby Rose
And then I sneezed. And then I exploded.