Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 11
02-01-2010, 10:00 PM
The subscription isn't about your life, silly... It's about the games lifetime.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 12
02-01-2010, 10:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by weissbrot View Post
The subscription isn't about your life, silly... It's about the games lifetime.
Exactly, too short.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 13
02-01-2010, 10:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jedidethfreak View Post
You're computer's busted. HA!

Well, the Cerberus Task Force will always have a spot open for your trollish ways.
Thanks...
Lmao I also have a Troll guild set up for SWTOR if you be interested.
We hold weekly annoy the **** out of the mods events.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 14
02-01-2010, 10:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnintentionallyStupid
Thanks...
Lmao I also have a Troll guild set up for SWTOR if you be interested.
We hold weekly annoy the **** out of the mods events.
I'm going to have to wait and see on TOR. I'm pretty sure I won't be buying another MMO until Guild Wars 2.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 15
02-01-2010, 10:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jedidethfreak View Post
I'm going to have to wait and see on TOR. I'm pretty sure I won't be buying another MMO until Guild Wars 2.
Well msg me on myspace when you wanna join.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 16
02-01-2010, 10:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by spartan547 View Post
I do not know. You are a being of great power. I do not know if you should be praised or condemned. All I know is you should be left alone.
Well done.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:38 AM.