Lt. Commander
# 1 Slave Silks for Orion Females?
02-01-2010, 09:52 PM
So just made my Orion slave girl(tactical)... she is beautiful!... i think much more so than my Betazoid..... so i was thinking How cool it would be for Orion girls to have slave silks! would be soo right~!!! so wondered what others thought! Some slinky risqué silks would be beautiful and maybe even their own special slave dance!!!
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-01-2010, 09:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black-Swan View Post
So just made my Orion slave girl(tactical)... she is beautiful!... i think much more so than my Betazoid..... so i was thinking How cool it would be for Orion girls to have slave silks! would be soo right~!!! so wondered what others thought! Some slinky risqué silks would be beautiful and maybe even their own special slave dance!!!
Answer: Be a Champions lifetime subscriber. We get the mirror universe uniforms, which includes some very risque outfits for women supposedly.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-01-2010, 09:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenstein View Post
Answer: Be a Champions lifetime subscriber. We get the mirror universe uniforms, which includes some very risque outfits for women supposedly.

Oh wow! Cool to know!! TY!!!
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-02-2010, 02:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenstein View Post
Wait aren't you one of the girls who complained about typical men on the "best kinda girls" thread?

Or was that just all the other girls? You are pretty evil after all (which would explain the Mirror Universe clothes)

Anyway, stop encouraging him!
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-02-2010, 04:32 AM
actually, I'm a woman who also wouldn't mind the clothes. Orion girl slave clothing would be pretty fun to wear sometimes when I feel like I need to wear something besides my uniform for a change.

I also know a friend of mine who would be so totally all over this... he was so dispointed to learn that there weren't Orion dancing girls in this MMO, on any planet. I was mildly dispointed too as well... as seeing I wanted the two of us to recreate that one episode from the original star trek series.

Yes, the other women would most likely complain about that sort of thing... but the way I see it, they don't like it, they don't have to wear it. Besides some women such as myself like to wear risque and naughty stuff sometimes just to kinda give ourselves a ego boost. "Yeah, we look damn good in this..."
It's kinda like wearing sexy lingerie under our work clothes to work, just so that we could feel sexy... not for the men out there, but for ourselves.

Dunno if that makes sense.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-02-2010, 04:36 AM
The Leia outfit's a little OTT for a tac officer. Mind you, if this was Everquest, that'd be AC 18

I'm still after Deanna Troi's Epic Cleavage outfit from TNG Series One...
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-02-2010, 04:39 AM
This game needs more RP love from the devs :|

Maybe... someday...
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-02-2010, 06:58 AM
----------> Risa.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-02-2010, 08:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sintar07 View Post
Wait aren't you one of the girls who complained about typical men on the "best kinda girls" thread?

Or was that just all the other girls? You are pretty evil after all (which would explain the Mirror Universe clothes)

Anyway, stop encouraging him!
Typical men are stupid, but at least their stupid often leads to funny situations. At least funny situations to watch. That's why I luv ya fellas.

And I am more interested in the TOS uniform and Wrath of Khan uniform.
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-02-2010, 01:40 PM
I agree we do need to let the devs know respectfully that we have the desire for more RP related fluff. The Klingon Empire is particularly devoid of such. A change of outfit much like the NPC Orion girls wear or the peeps on Risa. I wouldn't mind removing my shirt sometimes as well.