Lt. Commander
# 11
02-02-2010, 01:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumrah
I agree we do need to let the devs know respectfully that we have the desire for more RP related fluff. The Klingon Empire is particularly devoid of such. A change of outfit much like the NPC Orion girls wear or the peeps on Risa. I wouldn't mind removing my shirt sometimes as well.
Or having you shirt randomly get ripped on away team missions.
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-05-2010, 01:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenstein View Post
Typical men are stupid, but at least their stupid often leads to funny situations. At least funny situations to watch. That's why I luv ya fellas.

And I am more interested in the TOS uniform and Wrath of Khan uniform.
Wrath of Khan uniform for the win! I'll have to post a picture of Sintar in his.
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-05-2010, 01:21 PM
Quote:
Thank you. That made me laugh out loud
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-05-2010, 01:22 PM
It's no wonder that my Orion female's seduce is constantly resisted.
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-05-2010, 01:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumrah
I agree we do need to let the devs know respectfully that we have the desire for more RP related fluff. The Klingon Empire is particularly devoid of such. A change of outfit much like the NPC Orion girls wear or the peeps on Risa. I wouldn't mind removing my shirt sometimes as well.
Actually, I have to say that I'd really like some female armor for the Klingons that looks a bit less revealing. I mean, as I've mentioned before, I'm something of a traditionalist in RL, and that outfit just doesn't appeal to my sensibilities. Also, It doesn't look very functional. Also, I had a uniform theme for my ship, and I couldn't fit the woman into it because of her clothes... so yeah.
Lt. Commander
# 16
02-05-2010, 03:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AuroraMoon
actually, I'm a woman who also wouldn't mind the clothes. Orion girl slave clothing would be pretty fun to wear sometimes when I feel like I need to wear something besides my uniform for a change.

I also know a friend of mine who would be so totally all over this... he was so dispointed to learn that there weren't Orion dancing girls in this MMO, on any planet. I was mildly dispointed too as well... as seeing I wanted the two of us to recreate that one episode from the original star trek series.

Yes, the other women would most likely complain about that sort of thing... but the way I see it, they don't like it, they don't have to wear it. Besides some women such as myself like to wear risque and naughty stuff sometimes just to kinda give ourselves a ego boost. "Yeah, we look damn good in this..."
It's kinda like wearing sexy lingerie under our work clothes to work, just so that we could feel sexy... not for the men out there, but for ourselves.

Dunno if that makes sense.
It does and I agree totally.
Lt. Commander
# 17
02-05-2010, 07:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceFork
It's no wonder that my Orion female's seduce is constantly resisted.
well it works in PvE just sucks at PvP.

Although I'm waiting for someone to place down a turret so I can test seduce on it, as on my Fed character I had a Orion female seduce my turret and it started to shoot at me

anyway I wouldn't mind Orion slave girl outfits, but I just want more options for uniforms on the klingon side all together.
Lt. Commander
# 18
02-05-2010, 08:10 PM
Quote:

Now *that's* awesome, and no one can say it isn't canon. =p That would make missions hotter and more realistic, although I only have one guy on my crew so far.
Lt. Commander
# 19
02-05-2010, 08:21 PM
Slightly surprised we actually have females lol. Anyway, I dont know what to tell ya. The offer of lifetime offer ended, so no special items there. They may make one with any upcoming expanse packs. Of course thats just a maybe.

I would like to see what other clothing they make. Like make swimwear clothing as part of a acheievement for how long one has been on.
Lt. Commander
# 20
02-05-2010, 08:52 PM
I want some hats. Like garrison caps, helmets, peaked officer caps. That kind of stuff.