Captain
# 1 FE Breen Customization Options
01-02-2014, 11:01 AM
Bit rambling, so bare with me on this...

The Marauding and Diplomacy BOffs prove that its possibly for BOffs to have 'tailor' settings different from their Captain... Legacy of Romulus, wherein it became possible to have a bridge crew where each BOff and the captain had costume settings that the others lacked (Reman captain, Tovan Khev Romulan, Orion BOff, Gorn BOff and Human Marauding BOff, for example) only expanded upon this.

LoR also introduced 'gated' costume options; Republic Uniforms that only unlocked when you joined the Republic, Allegience uniforms that only unlocked when you chose your ally, the Tal Shiar uniform that only unlocked at a certain point...

Our Breen BOff from the 'Cold War' FE series is, by default, wearing a H'ren uniform - complete with green visor. Even if we can't get 'faction-based' options for him, I would like to propose the possibily of using the data for the other Breen characters already in the game as NPCs to allow us to 'promote' them to Ak'ched and Vel'sh (not sure about Thot since that's equivilent to Captain), that is, change the helmet design, armor options, even the visor color...
----
Proud Supporter of the Yeager-type.

Want more player participation, Cryptic? Forget more Queued Events, just raise the Dilithium refinement cap and watch what happens.
Career Officer
# 2
01-05-2014, 02:30 AM
I wouldn't mind as long as we got to choose which Breen sub-species he is (as in the ones from the novels, I really want a Fenrisal Boff).
Republic Veteran
# 3
01-05-2014, 02:43 AM
I'd also like it if we could put the Breen (or Jem'hadar, Voth, or FE Reman) into the MACO (Or Omega or Voth) armour and have them actually display the armour.