Lt. Commander
# 1 BO Skills on shared timer???
02-01-2010, 10:17 PM
I have not had a chance to verify this, but my question is do the same BO skills on two of the same type of officer share a timer? For example, a Lt. tactical officer and a Ensign Tactical officer both have High Yield 1. I assume that I use one then both will share the same timer? Or, does the global timer comes into play at this point (20 seconds?) and I could actually use the second officer's High Yield before the cool down expires on the first officer's?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-01-2010, 11:47 PM
Answer: No shared timer, but the 20sec. Cooldown.

So: High Yield II - 20 sec - High Yield 1 - 20 sec - High Yield II...
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-02-2010, 03:24 AM
The description of all skills starts with something like 'System: Cannons', 'System: Shields' ... If you have 2 shield system skills than you have a 20sec timer after you used the first one.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-02-2010, 03:48 AM
There is artificical cooldown between skills using the same subsystem. For example if you use engineering team, your science and tactical teams will get a 20s cooldown.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-02-2010, 12:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClemuBeta
I have not had a chance to verify this, but my question is do the same BO skills on two of the same type of officer share a timer? For example, a Lt. tactical officer and a Ensign Tactical officer both have High Yield 1. I assume that I use one then both will share the same timer? Or, does the global timer comes into play at this point (20 seconds?) and I could actually use the second officer's High Yield before the cool down expires on the first officer's?
Do the BO skills stack? With both having High Yield I, if maxed out, double the effect?

That would be awesome if the skills stack.