Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Star Trek Online General Discussion
Login

Lt. Commander
Hello,

I ordered the Collectors edition off the Atari website. I live in Ontario, Canada. When I ordered my product for one I tried to pick shipping other than Ground because I know about ridiculous brokerage fees. Doing so produced a pop up message saying that the only shipping available to my area is Fedex ground 2-7 days.

Fine. I dont mind Fedex, they have brokerage fees and not that much cheaper than UPS. But I never order from UPS, in fact I boycott them for horrible experiences and ridiculous brokerage fees as they are the most expensive.

I recieved a tracking number a couple of days ago with a link that takes me to the fedex website with the tracking number pasted in the box. Nothing comes up.

I called Fedex two days later wondering why I wasnt recieving any tracking information and the represent laughed at me saying that this was a UPS number.

Sure enough I paste my tracking number into the UPS box and its being shipped through UPS.

No thank you. I will not pay a single dime to UPS.

So I ordered from a company, I was told it was being shipped through Fedex, but it is coming to me through UPS. Completely unacceptable.

I just checked the website again 5 minutes ago, to try to make another order. It says shipping through Fedex still. I took a screenshot.

This is completely unacceptable. I already paid 15 dollars for shipping, and I will be paying another god knows what with UPS 30+ for brokerage.

In order to accept this game I demand a refund on brokerage fees, or I will refuse it, and want a refund on the full product.

Who can I speak to about this situation, as the atari website does not provide useful information and links that are down for customer support.

- Signed,

Very upset.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-01-2010, 10:42 PM
i ordered the same, i live in hamilton ontario canada, the email i got from atari told me it was ups, and the tracking number worked for ups.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-01-2010, 10:46 PM
When I go to www.findmyorder.com

Input my order information. Then click "view order details" I click the link with my tracking number and it takes me to a Fedex website.

I also have a screenshot of me trying to process a new order and saying it is Fed Ex shipping.

http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/4534/order1.png
http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/4158/order2.png
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-01-2010, 11:02 PM
I'm bumping till I receive information from a mod about who I can email for support.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-01-2010, 11:40 PM
bump..........
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-01-2010, 11:49 PM
A mod is most likely not going to answer, and bump mite get this closed. but here is the atari store CS help chances are you;re going to go it help tonight. I'm sorry to say.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-02-2010, 12:14 AM
Thank you for your reply. If you take a look at that link you gave me.. If you try to fill it out you are not able to send because the 2nd and 3rd drop down menus are bugged not allowing you to make a selection, therefore not allowing you to send the message.

So I am still stuck without a way to find customer support from this people.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-02-2010, 12:17 AM
Atari Contact Info

Atari
417 5th Ave # 7
New York, NY 10016-2204

1-212-726-6500 (Corporate)
1-800-310-2850 (Online Game Order Help) *Yes real people, not automated*.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-02-2010, 12:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadyimpala View Post
Thank you for your reply. If you take a look at that link you gave me.. If you try to fill it out you are not able to send because the 2nd and 3rd drop down menus are bugged not allowing you to make a selection, therefore not allowing you to send the message.

So I am still stuck without a way to find customer support from this people.
Main Support but I think the post above me hit it on the head.
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-02-2010, 12:18 AM
Thank you Mr. Mott