Lt. Commander
I know, Im dumb. But I had a change of heart, and instead I would like to pay monthly instead of a full 12 month.

But they already charged me for the 12 month, before I even have the game or played the first 30 days free.

Can I get a refund?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-01-2010, 10:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vorilius
I know, Im dumb. But I had a change of heart, and instead I would like to pay monthly instead of a full 12 month.

But they already charged me for the 12 month, before I even have the game or played the first 30 days free.

Can I get a refund?

They told you that you couldn't get a refund before you clicked accept...
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-01-2010, 10:43 PM
Well that sucks. Why would they charge me before the game time even started?

That makes no sense to me.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-01-2010, 10:45 PM
Quote:
Well that sucks. Why would they charge me before the game time even started?

That makes no sense to me.
That was also explained in the paragraphs that you were suppose to read...
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-01-2010, 10:47 PM
Quote:

Can I get a refund?
Contact your credit company and dispute the charges. All you have to tell them is you're not getting the service you paid for and they take care of it 90% of the time. It could impact your credit score tho so keep a close eye on it and work with your representative.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-01-2010, 10:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lx31
Contact your credit company and dispute the charges. All you have to tell them is you're not getting the service you paid for and they take care of it 90% of the time. It could impact your credit score tho so keep a close eye on it and work with your representative.
Thats also fraud, just fyi.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-01-2010, 10:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rustsail
Thats also fraud, just fyi.
Only if he's been playing for months maybe lol. Guess you better tell that to every other MMORPG who's lost 1000s due to people willing to stand up for the level of quality and service they paid for.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-01-2010, 10:58 PM
No its fraud because you are basically saying to the credit company that Cryptic did not provide the service/product they offered, when in fact they fully intend to honour the agreement and give him his 12 months.

Sometimes Credit card companies will challenge a claim like this, granted not often, but if they do and they realize what you are doing your credit can get all messed up.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-01-2010, 11:01 PM
It's fraud, period.

Credit card companies are not there to pay for your buyer's remorse.
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-01-2010, 11:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rustsail
No its fraud because you are basically saying to the credit company that Cryptic did not provide the service/product they offered, when in fact they fully intend to honour the agreement and give him his 12 months.

Sometimes Credit card companies will challenge a claim like this, granted not often, but if they do and they realize what you are doing your credit can get all messed up.
Did you read the part where I said "90% of the time" and "could mess with your credit score?" Obviously not because it's regurgitated in the quote of this post.